Please read. Very important

Guys, you guys know that I love all of you guys so fucking much! I love you guys so so so very much but.... Idk what to do anymore! I might be giving this account to someone I trust with you guys! I can't always be here and that's cause of all the annoying books I make that don't make fucking sense! I tried to reply too al of your guys' comments every time I come back to this account! It just gives me loads of headache and tears just cause I can't reply to all of you and laugh with all of you! This is bad for me, for now, I will give this account to one of you guys! Whoever passes a test, pm me really.... ( please pm me Suisei_the_Yandere )  I will come back,I promise you! I will not abandon you guys, I'm just having a tiny depression that can lead to certain things if I get too vulnerable! I really don't want to leave any of you guys, I promise I'll try ro come back as fast as possible! I'll give this to someone I trust and I'll make sure they'll reply to every single one of you and entertain you all. She will also be continuing the books tha I write and change the story with my permission and yours.

I will fucking miss all of you and if I don't come back, the new owner will be the one who'll take over this account.