13. "Date" Night

"Rebel! I didn't know your friend here was Josh's brother!" Liv explained.

Wait! What! My crush is the brother of Maddie's Ex-Boyfriend and Liv's Former Cast mate!              I didn't realize that Preston's last name was the same as Josh's. I can be Stupid!

"Yeah, Bye Liv." I said pulling preston out the door. We were on the patio, together.

"Should we get going?" Preston asked looking confused on his cute little face.

"Yea."

~~~~

We took the bus. In Cali. It was humid. I almost died (jk).

Preston and I finally made it, threw all of the torture of the....bus.

We arrived at Cardinal Palace Arcade.

This Place was like a more fun and sophisticated, Cali style version of Goofy Gary's back home.

Maddie would love it here, Parker Would and Joey Would, and Liv wouldn't care.

This place had an coin arcade (duh), bowling lanes, a very greasy restaurant and a glamorous stage.

"Preston." I said in amazement.

"Yeah." He replied silently.

"What do we do first?" I asked.

He was silent for a while, "Um, Well the Karaoke Contest starts at 8..."

"Karaoke?" I said cutting him off. I peeked at the time on my fun 6:54pm. That would mean we have 2 hours and 6 minutes to wait?

"Yeah, you sing right?"

"Duh, how else would I get into Hollywood Arts." I stated.

"Right, Sorry." He paused again. "We could go bowling."

"Sure>"
~~~~~~

I totally creamed him.

A small town girl form Steven's Point, Wisconsin creamed a big city boy inbowling. Dad would like this Guy.

~~~~~~

I totally lost track of time.

It was 7:58 meaning the Karaoke contest was starting in less than 2 minutes.

"Preston, Let's find a seat." He nodded to my words (good boy) and we found a seat.

The first girls looked like twins and were a 'little bit' pitchy singing Party in the USA.

I was not paying attention to the others until it was Preston and I's turn.

We stepped on the platform stage.

"What song?" The DJ asked.

Preston looked at me and then back at the Dj and simple repealed,"Air by Shawn Mendes ft Astrid."

I love that song.

~~~~

After the song was done we came off the stage and a fancy looking woman approced us.

"I need to talk to you two in the other room." She flipped her dashing red hair and we followed.

"My name is Debbie Clark, from Star Records." My heartbeat gone up at that second.

"The Star records! Founded and owned by Jimmy Star?" I asked.

"Yes, and you are?" Debbie Clark asked.

"I'm Preston Wilcox and this is Rebel Rooney." Preston announced.

"Well I'm guessing you're the younger brother of Josh Wilcox." Debbie pointed at Preston.

"And You." This time she pointed at yours truly. "Liv Rooney's little sister."

I nodded.

"Anyways, you two are good candidates for a record deal. So what do you say?" Debbie put her phone away and stared at us.

"Separately?"I asked.

"Yes." She stared at me. "Mr.  Outlander thanks you're amazing."

"Me?" I looked into her warm brown chocolate eyes. "How does he know how I sound?"

" I posted a video of this performance on YouTube,  it already had 3.8 million views." She explained.

We are going Viral! Diva moment in my head.

"I really need to think about this." I told her.

"Me too." Preston said.

"Okay, Let's meet next week Saturday. Give's you week figure it out. Okay?" Debbie said.

"Okay." Preston and I said in sync.

Debbie Clark left the building.

Preston and I got back on the bus.

"Can you believe it?" I asked Preston.

"Almost..." He leaned in and kissed me on the lips for about 35 seconds.

"Now, I Do."

~~~~~~~

  I finally got home. I opened the door.

"Rebel! I saw you video." Liv explained.

"yeah, um I... a" I stuttered.

"Relax it was good, wait no... it was amazing!" Liv shouted happily.

  I took of my coat and hung it on the rack.

"How was tonight?" Liv asked.

"Magical." I said, my eyes are probably twinkling with memories.

"How! explain every single detail." She told me.

"First Preston made me go on a city bus." I started.

"How could he."

"I know, right. Anyway I...I got offered a record deal and then after Preston kissed me, again!" I exclaimed.

"OMG!  A record deal and a kiss. Lucky." Liv said.

"I'm tired and want to go to sleep." I yawned

I walked to my room and slept.

Happy New Year!

What should happen Next? Give your ideas in the comments

'FOREVER, Jjcake