16. Breathe

Debbie and I walked out of the door

"Who, the heck are you guys." Debbie asked.

"They are my brothers." I sighed, "Debbie meet Parker and Joey."

"Hi, I'm Joey!" Joey said very excitedly, he's annoying.

"The names Rooney, Parker Rooney." He's the lesser annoying one.

"What are you doing up here?" Debbie asked them.

Mistake #1 "Rebel let us come." Parker explained.

"I didn't mean upstairs." I said calmly, before I unlease my anger upon my brothers.

Mistake #2: goes to them "Oh"

"Where's mom?" I asked.

"I think she's taking mints and toilet paper from the bathrooms." Parker said.

"Woah What! Those cost 20 bucks each!" Debbie stromed out of the room probably to find my mom.

"Guys, you basically ruined this for me." I breathed calmly.

"Dude, you're fifteen you have your whole life to figure out what you want." Joey said smartly.

"Whoa, Joe when did you get so clever in your words?" I asked.

"I don't know, I think its a temporary thing." Joey explained. I may have giggled a bit.

"False Alarm, your mother was just using the bathroom." Debbie walked in. Parker, Joey and I started laughing.

"I'm sorry Debbie... I was thinking and let these twerps come." I said.

"I personally live and love chaos, but then again I am a businesses woman. How about I pick you up from school next Tuesday."

"Thats perfect." I said in agreement.

My brother and I left the building found mom stealing free items and left in the car.

"Parker, Joey what did you do anyways?" I asked.

"Ummm, We may have tested our new science project."

"In a recording studio."

"Yes."

Brothers.