14. Parker and Joey 'ruin' My Meeting

Next Week

"Joey. Stop! Your wrecking it!" Parker's annoying little 13 year old voice ruined my sleep.

I heard a big explosion from their room.

It was 6 am, I had to go to school at 8:30 am. Help.

I got up from bed, wearing my Netflix and Chill Pj's, and went to their 'New and Improved Bro-Cave.'

"Guys, can you not wake me up at 9:30 in the morning!" I told them. I yawned

If you could tell I'm a but sensitive about my sleep, by that I want to sleep.

"Sorry Rebs, Joey was being dumb and exploded my... beautiful creation." Parker announced.

"Isn't he always dumb and kinda stupid." I stated.

"True...."

"I'm right here!" Joey screamed.

"We know." Parker and I said at the same time.

"Just don't wake me again. Ever." Yes I'm the 'Sassy Sister.'

I went back into my room.

There's no point in going back to sleep yet I still would rather sleep.

I changed into an ombre tank, jeans, and silver combat boots and my 'trademark' fedora and a starfish necklace. (below)

I have a small thing with fedoras and combat boots

I left for School.

~~~~~

School was boring today, Sikowitz made us do improv, I'm not that good of an actor.period.

Preston and I talked for a bit, I told him I said yes to the Record deal offer and was going their after school today.
Himself on the other hand was gonna wait and try to get a deal with his band.

I agreed to let Parker and Joey to come with me to my meeting. Biggest Mistake of my life!!!

When we got there (I.e Mom, Joey,Parker) Joey threw Parker in a headlock and I swear Parker bit Joey to get him off. Don't have Brothers and don't bring them to the meeting that'll change your life.

"Stay there, Weirdos." I told them.

I walked up to the elevator with my mom. I'm ready for a anything, Well probably.

Walking into that office, is the world's most challenging and life changing experience.

"Miss Rebel Rooney! I'm glad to see you here." Debbie Clark was sitting on a chair the almost matched her fire red hair, "We have a lot to talk about."

"Lets get to it." I said easing towards the red chair opposite of Debbie.

<><
The next part Debbie started talking about my life and what my future would look like with Starr
Records. Then something about 8k in cash.
<><>
"I need to talk to your manager." Debbie announced.

"I... Um I don't have one." I replied shyly.

"Someone this good needs to have a good manager." The lady said.

"I never really got to it." I shyly said.

"What if I find you some choices that you can chose from." Debbie said.

"That sounds... Great." I said in a confident voice.

"You are the perfect choice no one would try to resist you..."
Debbie was cut off by a loud bang... Parker and Joey.
Just great....
What did those even wakados do?