18. School Blues.

The pic at the top is how Rebel looks, just is played by Isabela Moner. Its just FYI. Since I last posted it was 14k and now its 16k thx for ready this.
***

Monday

I woke up. On my own. Without my siblings. Without my family's annoying electronics (I.e hair dryers, rc vehicles, the microwave for some reason) and like everything else.

I stumbled into my closet and picked out a white crop top, (surely its school safe in Cali) light wash capri's, my white Vans and a jean jacket with badges on the shoulder.

I climbed the stairs backwards (which is simple walking down the stairs.)

Parker and Joey were playing that Wild Wild West games, Liv and Maddie were arguing about sneakers and heels. Mom was sulking because she didn't have a job. It seemed like a normal day in the Rooney Household.

I slipped out of the house (after grappling a cheese bagel) and walked to school.

After seven minutes, I entered the doors to the school and walked to my newly painted locker. My locker had a mic at the center and the background had a stadium with everyone giving a round of Applause.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, I looked behind me, My classmate, Rosie stood behind me.

"Hey, Rebel." Rosie greeted.

"Hi, Rosie, how are you?" I asked her.

"I'm great! Sikowitz says he's bringing guest to class!" Rosie said happily.

"Seriously, we have to find out now! Let's go!" Rosie grabbed my hand and pulled me to Sikowitz classroom.

"Thanks Rosie, I didn't know the way here." I said sarcastily.

"Well if I hadn't grabbed you, you wouldn't know whats happening." She replied as we sat down in our chairs.

Melody and is that Ty with here? She walked in with Ty. They sat behind me and my bubbly friend.

I felt someone sit beside me, while I was talking to Rosie. Preston was sitting beside me!
I turned to him.

"Hi, Rebel."

"Hi, Preston."

"How was you're meeting?"

I laughed for a second, "My brothers ruined that." Breathe. "But Ms Debbie is picking me up today, to redo it."

"You're brothers would do..." Preston was cut of by Sikowitz.

"Everyone, listen up. Today we have some guest!" Sikowitz announced. "These people are Hollywood Arts alumni, treat them with great respect, like you do to me."

"Come on, Sikowitz we can do better than that!" What's his face... Jason shouted.

"Okay, fine a bit better." Our wacky teacher agreed.

I looked at Rosie who was freaking out, waiting.

"Now everyone, I would like to present to you, Tori Vega, Jade West and Andre Harris."