17. A little Interrogation...

That's when I heard their full story, the car ride home. Parker and Joey are the weirdest brothers. Ever.

"We were just testing our science project." Parker explained.

"In a public building?" I asked

"Its not that public." Joey stated

"There's enough people in that place to call it public." I told them.

"Fine. Yes, in a public building." Parker agreed.

"What kind a project was this?" I asked.

"A bomb." Joey pitched in.

"A bomb. What kind a school would allow to nutcases to build a bomb and set it off in a bathroom of a music franchise building?" I asked, they should realize I am a woman of questions.

"Our school and we decided to set it off there." Parker stated not taking to heart the whole nutcase thing.

"While I was doing my meeting, that could change my life!?" I asked, and may have yelled at the same time.

"I suppose our timing was wrong..." Parker started.

"You bet it was." I finished.

"Can you guys stop arguing? I'm trying to focus on the road." Mom finally said. By our mothers remark, we were quiet.

Mom pulled our car into the driveway of our Cali home.

I was way to exhausted to argue more with my brothers.
I flopped onto the couch in the living room.

"How was your big meeting?" Maddie hopped into the living room and sat on my legs, which were sprawled across the couch.

"I don't won't to talk about it." I told her.

"Are you sure?" Maddie asked.

"Yep." I said.

"You surery, sure?" Mads asked again.

"Fine, I will." I took a deep breath in because I was most likely to start on a rant. "Parker and Joey set off their science project."

"Brothers." Maddie said.
"Amen, Sista." I agreed with her.

"I gotta have a twin talk with Liv. Talk to you later." Maddie walked up the stairs.

I suppose today was long day, but I was glad to be home.