19. Special Guest Stars!

"Now everyone, I would like to present to you, Tori Vega, Jade West and Andre Harris."

Tori looked amazing. She released so many music. A global sensation. Jade looked kinda scary, she wore all black, but she also was world renown. Andre Harris was the picture of cuteness, he'd incredibly famous because of his song writing and songs themselves, I have to admit I have some of his songs.

"Hi, everyone. Its so great to be back." Tori announced.

"So much little children to sca... to Appreciate." Is it weird, that Jade might have said scare.

"Yes, appreciate." I looked to Sikowitz who was bit tong his old hobo looking tie.

Jade turned to Sikowitz, "I
thought you were to old to teach."

"Jade!"

"Tori! Let him reply." Jade crossed her arms.

"Well I was, then I back then, but now I ate something and became invisible." Sikowitz crossed his arms.

"I don't believe that." Jade admitted.

"We are on the clock here, we are meeting Beck and Robbie in New York."Andre spoke up.

"Right sorry, students ask these alumni some questions." Sikowitz told us.

Rosie's hand went up first.

"Yeah, Blondie." Jade pointed to Rosie.

"Are you married?" Classic Rose.

Jade rolled her eyes. "Almost, I'm engaged "

Rosie was quick to ask, "With who?"

"Beck Oliver."

"What about you guys?" Rosie pointed to Tori and Andre.

"Now, Miss Carlington is that the right thing to ask in class?" Sikowitz asked.

I was enjoying this. No doubt. All the sudden a hand reached for mine. Preston's.I gladly took his hand back.

"What you say doesn't matter." Rosie retorted.

"I like you, Blondie." Jade said out of nowhere (wll at of her mouth, but you get the idea.)

"Rosie."

"Sure, Rosie."

"Can you answer my question?" Rosie beamed at Andre and Tori.

"I'm a single, virgin." Tori said. Big supersie. No really, she's really hot and she's a virgin.

"I am married to Delany Palms Harris." Everyone knows that Andre! I wanted to scream at him. I didn't. Why did Rosie ask him that? She know this.

After talking to them, them asking our questions and them showing us some acting stuff, Andre, Jade and Tori left for New York. School was over, and I waited for Debbie to show up, since I had that redo meeting. Let's hope it goes swell.