Chapter 13: Day 12

*Smut warning*

Mark POV

He woke with chills running up and down his spine, his hair plastered to his forehead with cold sweat. The sheets has been pushed down to his waist, leaving his chest bare. Mark groaned, rolling onto his side and reaching for Jack blindly. His fingers reached across an empty bed, startling him awake.

“Jack?” He hollered, pushing himself up as he grabbed for his glasses. It was still dark outside, and a glance at the clock told him it was only 3 in the morning. Stumbling out into the hall, heart pounding, he called out for his boyfriend again. “Jack!” He made it halfway down the hall before Jack popped out of his recording room, his hair sticking up on his head.

“Babe? What are you doing up?” Mark didn't bother answering, rushing forward to wrap his arms tight around Jack's waist and burying his nose in his hair. Slowly, Jack's arms slinked around his waist to hold him gently, cautious. “Are you okay?”

“I just woke up and you weren't there,” he whispered, squeezing his eyes shut. Jack leaned back, reaching up one hand to cradle his cheek. “I panicked.” Pain flashed across his boyfriends blue eyes, but he leaned down and pressed a rough kiss against his lips before he could answer. Immediately Jack responded to him, his hands sliding up into his hair and his mouth opening for Marks tongue. Turning with him in his arms, Mark pushed him back against the wall, his hands slipping beneath the loose shirt he wore.

Jack pulled the shirt over his head, dropping it beside him before leaning back against the wall with half lidded eyes. Growling low in his chest, Mark bent over to nip at a fading bruise on his boyfriend's collar bone, shivering at the low moan he got in response. There was almost a desperate feel in his fingers as they skipped across Jack's ribs and to the waistband of his boxers. Without waiting for any que that it was okay, he snagged the offending material down, grabbing for Jack’s member.

“F-f-fuck,’ Jack gasped, arching his back and pressing himself further into his hand. He shuddered when Mark leaned back to watch him, brushing a thumb over the tip. If he hadn't already wanted Jack, seeing him pant for him, his lip caught between his teeth, would have done it for him. He twisted his wrist, pumping him slowly as he leaned forward to nibble on his boyfriend's ear. Jack's fingers buried themselves in his hair before he shoved Mark away, making him stumble back against the opposite wall.

“This time it's my turn,” Jack grumbled, stepping forward and pressing his lips hard against Mark's, scraping his nails down his stomach.

Jack POV

Ignoring the sputtering beat of his heart, Jack dipped his fingers down into Mark’s boxers and grasped him. His boyfriend moaned in his low voice, letting his head fall back. He leaned forward and nipped at the dip of his collar bone hard enough to leave a mark. Mustering up his courage- he hadn't done anything like this before- he pulled down his boyfriend boxers as he dropped to his knees. Mark's eyes widened when he peered up at him, blushing embarrassingly.

“I...I've never done this before,” he admitted quietly, wrapping his small hand around Mark gently. His boyfriend groaned, swallowing thickly as he reached down to run his fingers through Jack's hair.

“Y-you- fuck- you don't have to,” Mark gasped. His chocolate eyes were blown wide, betraying his sweet words. Jack shook head head, pressing a soft kiss against his tip.

“I want to. I just don't know what to do,” he said, stroking him. Mark's mouth formed an O as his head fell back against the wall. Egged on, he repeated the motion, twisting his wrist just so.