Chapter 14: Epilogue

Mark POV

"What did you pack in this damn box, bricks?" Mark groaned, shifting the box to that he could nudge the door open with his elbow. Behind him, Jack laughed.

"No, I packed all of your subscribers. Surprise."

It had been only a month since he had proposed to the love of his life, and Jack's boxes from Ireland had finally arrived a few days ago. Felix had been nice enough to keep the majority of them in his garage until the pair could move everything in. Earlier this morning, they had gone to grab the very last of them, and they seemed to be the heaviest yet.

"Fuck off with that," Mark grumbled, placing the box on the dining room table and stretching his back. His fiance slipped his arms around his waist, resting his head between his shoulder blades.

"At least this is that last box," Jack reasoned, releasing him and meandering over to the coffee pot. His freshly dyed green hair was darker than last time, a more mossy green. Mark own hair was still a vibrant red. "We should seriously consider taking down the christmas decorations, by the way. It is almost February."

"Ah come on, we've managed to get the poor thing to survive this long, we can make it last until your birthday." Mark said, gratefully accepting the cup of coffee held out to him. Jack gave him an are you kidding me? kind of look.He followed the small Irishman out into the living room, settling down beside him on the couch and staring lovingly at the tree. In all honesty, he didn't want to get rid of the stupid thing because it had been the start of the rest of his life. Finally throwing it out meant he had get back to the real world a bit, and he didn't know how ready he was for that. Everything still felt fragile enough to be a dream, and that stupid bush was his anchor.

"Babe, you're brooding again," Jack said, poking gently at his cheek with a knowing smile. He rolled his eyes, draping his arm around his fiance as he sipped innocently at his coffee.

"Pssht, I am not," he said. Jack climbed onto his lap, straddling him and sitting back on his thighs.

"What's on your mind?" He pressed, taking Mark's cup out of his hand and setting it behind him on the table. Mark sighed when Jack's hands cradled his cheeks, flicking his eyes up.

"What if all of this is a dream?" He asked quietly, glancing behind Jack at the sparkling lights of the tree. "What is none of this is real? Everything has been so perfect, and-"

"And you think getting rid of the tree will break your 'trance', right?" Out loud, it sounded silly, especially when Jack smirked a bit. He blushed, looking away. Jack let out a soft sigh, brushing Mark's hair back from his face. "I'm not making fun of you baby. I understand. But this is real. We are real." He held up his left hand, the black and silver ring flashing. "We're engaged, Mark. I love you, so believe in us, not some silly tree."

"What did I ever do to deserve you?" Mark asked, crushing Jack against him and burying his nose in his hair. His fiance snuggled against his chest, humming. He didn't know what he had done, but he knew he would have done it a million times over just to get back to this moment.

*Time Skip To Wedding*

Jack POV

"I do," Jack murmured, squeezing Mark hands with a teary smile. Mark smiled down at him, his eyes so warm he could nearly feel himself melting. They had waited till Christmas Eve to get married, that was the holidays would always be special to them. Their friends and family all sat in the rows to their right, smiling and crying.

"Then I now pronounce you, Dipshit and Dickface!" Felix hollered, making everyone laugh, "you may now kiss your bitch!" Rolling his eyes, he tugged Mark closer and pressed his lips against his, savoring their sweet taste and the feel of his strong arms wrapped around his back. This was actually happening. He was married. The crowd burst into applause, hooting and hollering just the way they had when Mark had proposed.

When he pulled away, he kept his hands pressed against Mark's cheeks, staring into his eyes with love. What had he done to be this lucky?

"I love you, Sean William Fischbach, my husband," Mark murmured, bending down for another heated kiss. Jack smiled into it, letting his eyes flutter shut.

"I love you too, Mark Edward Fischbach. My husband, forever and always."

"Forever and always."  

Well, I believe that this is the best place for me to wrap up this story. Boy has it been an adventure. I never thought that I would enjoy writing this so much, nor did I think all of you would enjoy it so much. For every comment, every vote, every read, thank you. I did this more for all of you than I did myself, and it warmed my heart that all of you stuck with me so long. It saddens me that this story is coming to a close, but I'm not done writing. There's another story I'm writing that is 100% original, and I would love it if you guys would go give it a read as well. 

Now, just for old times sake:

That does it for this story! If you liked it, punch that vote button in the face...LIKE A BOSS! And *stage whisper* high fives all around! Whapsh! Whapsh! Thank you and I will see all you dudes....IN THE NEXT STORY!!!