010

Jemma grew up alone

Jemma grew up alone. All her old friends ignored her, they thought she was insane, I mean she tried to kill herself many times growing up though high school is when it got worse constantly bullied by older kids and younger kids she was all alone. Farkle got over her very fast and got together with Smackle they were the nerdy power couple everyone loved.

Growing up when Jemma tried talking to Riley and Maya. they ignored her, they hated her for no reason. It hurt more than anything for Jemma to have her sister and best friend hate her.

Jemma hated Farkle for telling everyone about her past with suicide and hurting herself. He thought it was public knownledge that she was anorexic and In a state of depression. Everyone knew about it and bullied her about it. The only person who talked to her and wasn't mean to her was Lucas, he would sneak into her window most nights and they'd talk about they're feelings and how she was hurting inside all the time. He fell in love with her quickly after getting to know her and loved her so much and she never noticed at all. He was the only person there for her growing up. He knew he loved her so he stopped talking to her for her to not need a guy to help her out of her depression and mostly because he was dating her sister. His girlfriend Riley would kill them if she knew. She would make Jemma's life a living hell so he stopped talking to Jemma to get the feelings away and maybe help her in some way.
Jemma never understand why he stopped talking to her. It hurt so much for her without him and she didn't understand why he hated her too now.
Jemma was alone once and for all.

Jemma Matthews had turned to school as a distraction from her sadness and despair. She became one of the smartest kids in her grade (which didn't help her with the bullies).  She didn't need friends to help her in the end to succeed in life. She just needed friends to fill that hole in her chest and make her life less lonely and difficult.