012

Jemma walked back into her room and shut her door after the movie

Jemma walked back into her room and shut her door after the movie. She woke up alone in the living room with the tv off. she walked over to her window and opened it to get some fresh air. She grabbed her headphones and turned on her favorite playlist and closed her eyes falling asleep at her window to the sound of Halsey's "bad at love".
Jemma woke to someone pulling out her headphones from her ears.

There in front of her was Lucas looking down at her like he was in a hurry with wide eyes.
"Jem, wake up hurry" Lucas whispered shaking her gently to get her up.
"What the hell Lucas" Jemma asks getting up and stretching from her position near the window.

"Come on Jem" Lucas said pointing out the window. Already walking towards it, trying to get her to come with him.
"Wait what I'm not going anywhere with you" Jemma said pushing her fingers through her hair to get the tangles out from sleeping.

" Jem seriously, Do you really wanna be stuck here forever? without doing anything fun in your whole life, You need to adventure some, have some story's to tell your future children and husband. let's start making some memories. let's go" Lucas said climbing out the window onto the fire escape.
"What friends idiot? I know you're not one" Jemma hissed pissed off with him breaking into her room.

"Okay, you're right. I'm your only friend right now but let's go on some adventures together Jem" he said staring at her with hope she would come.

"Fine. whatever, where are we going? " Jemma hissed climbing out the window and shutting it half way so she could get in later when she came back.

"Hmmmm, I have a idea how about Roosevelt island? let's go to the smallpox hospital ruins that's some good pictures" Jemma smirked up at him

"You are a smart girl Jemma Matthews" Lucas smirked down at her

"Oh I know" Jemma said to him as they climbed down the fire escape on their way to they're next adventure together.
Both forgetting that Lucas had a girlfriend which was Jemma's sister.

I forgot if Jemma is Riley's twin or just sister so ignore me
-bellapaige11660