011

There sat Jemma Matthews sitting on her bed listening to 'panic at the disco' staring up at her ceiling thinking about how her life had turned out

There sat Jemma Matthews sitting on her bed listening to 'panic at the disco' staring up at her ceiling thinking about how her life had turned out. There was a sudden knock on her door, there her sister stood glaring at jemma from the doorway.

"Dinners ready" Riley puffed out to her, annoyed she had to tell her.

"Okay I'll be out soon" jemma replied
Riley walked out and slammed her door when she left. Jemma sighed in annoyance at her sister for being so difficult.

Jemma walked out her room, her Lanky body swaying as she sang a random song from memory while she walked to the kitchen to see her mom, dad , sister and her sisters boyfriend. He looked up at her sadly like a lost puppy. Jemma sat in her usual chair across from Lucas. Maya, Riley's best friend walked though the window and sat at her usual seat not saying a word to anyone. She silently looked at Jemma as If she was studying her, trying to figure out all her secrets 'as if I had any' Jemma thought and laughed out loud, silencing the whole table. No one heard that laugh in probably 10 years.
"How was everyone's day"Mr. Matthews asked  trying to break the ice in the awkward dining room.
Everyone replied sharing their whole day to the table.
"What about yours Jems?" Her dad asked
"It was fine" Jemma replied picking with her food not daring looking up at everyone in shame.

When dinner was over everyone decided to watch a movie. Jemma was gonna walk to her bedroom to avoid watching it with her family and friends seeing as it would be awkward with her there but her mom grabbed her before she could leave.

"I know you're not into hanging out with us. I completely understand but baby just this once, please stay and watch it with us"  her mom asked her practically begging her to stay with her.
Jemma nodded her head in a  'yes'  motion and followed her mom into the living room area. Where everyone was watching some comedy movie with Adam Sandler in it. Her mom sat on the couch and Jemma followed her lead and sat next to her mom and grabbed a blanket to cover her. She fell asleep leaning on her mom for support. She looked down at her youngest daughter and kissed her forehead happy to have this quality time with her baby.
Lucas looked up from cuddling with Riley to see Jemma asleep against her mom and smiled slightly at how cute she looked. He didn't notice that Riley saw him staring at her sister like that in complete love. Riley stared at the TV thinking about what to do.

Hi I hope you all like the changes I'm making.
Have a amazing day  <3
-bellapaige11660

.