Sir

Dan's POV
I'm Daniel Mason the neighbour of the so-called Jason Michel. I know what that douche calls me but no I'm not troubled. How I know this, he's said it in my face before so I don't need to guess that.

And no I'm not troubled. The fact that my dad dresses like a woman and my mom dresses like a man doesn't mean their troubled... it just a hobby they like, but I guess it'll be a problem from other people's point of view. Well its not weird for me in my opinion.

Anyway back to the point of me seeing Jason the school jock. I see him in Applebees' where I work with two of his friends. They always stir up girls wherever the went and to no exception in my workplace too.

'Why did they have to be here today?' I whisper to myself. I know that me working in Applebees' is unexpected of a 16 years old but I need the money when I move out of my parents house when I'm 18 because I don't want to live with them any longer with all the craziness in the house.

I try to hide from Jay and his friends but I know that this will be very hard because I'm a waiter and when they orders something I'll be the only one free. It's not like we don't have other waitresses here.

It's just that they all are busy taking orders from the other customers and I'm free right now. But now it's too late because I've been spotted by Jay anyway because he looks right at me and calls me over.

The guys is a right down jerk, whenever he sees me he always have this disgusted look like I will start dressing like my parents. I really want to hit him but he's got a really handsome face so it'll be bad to damage it. I walk over to him and his friends to take their orders.

"What would you like to order, sir?" I ask in a professional way. I'm seriously dying inside from just standing next to this god.

"I would like to order a cheese burger, pepperoni pizza, and some chips please." Jay ordered with an amused look.

"Okay, sir. Your food will be right up." I turn away just to go set the order but not before hearing Jay tell his friends something about me 'saving up to send my parents to the psychiatrist' and damn did that hurt real bad and I could hear his friends laugh too. I stop myself from turning back to him and splashing him with the water on his table.

I set their orders and I wait for their ores to be prepared. I look around again and see them staring at me but this time with a smirk, now I'm getting suspicious. Their orders get ready so I walk up to them with it. I place it on their table and I can feel their stares too.

"Here's your order, sir." I say with the same professional way I used before.

"You know you can drop the 'sir' act now Daniel." Jay says. I turn to him and give him a glare but instead it boosted the jerk's confident and he smirks deeper.

"What are talking about sir?" I say and this time with a tight smile.

"What're you doing here Daniel?" Jay asks.

"It's none of your business Jason!" I finally snap getting angry.

"Wow, he knows your name Jay." Dave one of Jason's friend replies with a short laugh.

"I can't be bothered with you right now, would you please take your order and leave me alone." I say.

"Now now, if I was to do that it will be boring for me." Jay replies with a smirk.

"I'm busy so make whatever you want fast, ok?" I answer him.

"Oh? Then if I asked you to bend over right now you'd still do it?" Jason ask.
I give him a horrific look. There's no way I will do that for him, yet.

"Ummm...if you don't have anything else to tell me the I'll leave sir." I say in a professional manner.

I turn to leave not after hearing Jay call out ''Hey troubled neighbour''. I turn around in surprise just to see him smile satisfyingly.

I turn around again and walk off to take another customers order. I don't think I've said it before but Jason Michel is a right down jerk.