Forgettable memories

Ben's POV
I draw him into the room and I close the door. I pull him to the bed and sit him down upright, I kneel so that we can be in the same eye level. Luke seemed so wasted and drunk.
"Ben, I'm weally speed for kissing you" he slurs our "woulchuu fwogive meh".
"No Luke, I won't forgive you until you promise me something" I negotiate with him.
"Whaa is it? I'd doo anyting"
"Anything?" I ask
"Yesshh anyting" he responds.
"Ok, then I want you to kiss me every day, for 2 months can you do that?"
"Uhhh evewyday?" He asks
"Yes, everyday, unless I'll be really mad" I pretend to be angry.
"Okie okie, I will kisschu evewyday" he agrees
"Promise?"
"Pwomise!"
I record this so that when he wakes up the next day he will not be able refute our agreement. I smirk evilly knowing that with this I will get him to fall for me and fall in love with me! It's a very evil idea but if I don't try then what is the use of it at all?
I put him into bed and tuck him into sleep so that he will be comfortable, I watched him as his blonde gold locks sprawled on his face. I tucked the strand of hair back to keep it away from his face. His chiseled jaw was so intriguing and perfect, that I could help sighing as I intensely study him up close. Somehow I feel asleep while looking at Luke.

The next morning, I wake up to movement next to me in bed and I open my eyes to see Luke as he is also about to wake up. I immediately close my eyes as his flashes open. I feel him shoot up next to me and hear him fall off the bed. But then I heard a sigh as I guess he thought nothing sexual happened last night. I pretend to also wake up from  all the noise and groggily look at him.
"Good morning, Luke" I say in a full tone.
"G-good morning, I'm what happened last night and why am I on your bed?" He asks.
"Well last night, you came to my room and apologized for the accidental kiss yesterday and also promised me something" I respond and pretend to be the victim.
"Uh, what did I promise you? Sorry I really don't remember anything" He replies.
"Well I actually recorded so..." I bring out my phone and play the recording.
"Okie okie, I will kisschu evewyday"
"Promise?"
"Pwomise!"
The recording ends and I look at Luke only to see disbelief on his face.
"Yeah, so you promised to kiss me everyday for 2 months" I say to him.
"2 months??! Why—"
"Well, you already promised and it's not like I'm arguing, so the deal is done" I tell him.
"But-"
"No but, unless you want me to tell my brother that you slept in my room last night and more" I threaten.
"You can't do that! That's unfair and illegal." He argues back.
I already know that it's illegal but anybody can do worse than this, I didn't sexually harass him while he was drunk because that was against my logic and reasoning.
"It is so not, there is obviously a consent, the recording so no arguing back" I smirk at him.
He sighs in defeat and looks back at me.
"Ok, I will agree to this, but it will only be for 2 months and no one will know about it, ok?"
"Of course, only for 2 months" I reply "and you will fall for me" I mumble the last part to myself.
"What did you say?" He asks
"I said deal" I respond. I look down and smirk to how we sealed the deal.
—————————————————————
I am happy to update a little bit after a long while, corona and all has got me to become free and have so much time on my hands.