Dragged

Daniel's POV
Just after my shift finishes and I am done changing, my best friend, Taylor enters looking all excited and I know something is up.

"What's up?" I ask him.

"Apartythatswhatsup!!" He answers in one breath.

I'm confused because I know that no party would make him this happy, and when he said the next thing, I knew why.

"The most biggest party in this area?" He asks voluntarily but I shake my head " the 'Dave house party'?" He asks and this time I realize what he meant and why he was this happy.

No party in this town that ever been -meaning few, if considered as a party- could be bigger than the 'Dave's house party'. The best and most fun party ever!

"I'm not going." I say with a final tone to make sure Taylor doesn't ask again.

"Well, you are going to that party and that's final."

This time I know that any technique to use on Taylor to stop him from dragging me to that party was impossible and he had the 'I-always-get-what-I-want' face on.

I sigh and he knows he won, because as soon as I sighed he is dragging me to the door. I don't know what happened next because in a flash I was facing my house door.

"Lets get you dressed, you're not coming to a party like that." He gestures to my clothe and I look down to see what he's taking about. Yeah maybe he's right, I need to get changes out of this comforting and dull clothes.

He pushes the door open and drags me with him.

"Hi Angela", Taylor greets my dad who's on the sofa watching movie dressed in a skirt with some tank tops "hi Sam" he greets my mom too who's wearing a tshirt and jeans next to my mom on the sofa with her  arms around him watching 'Twilight'

"Hi mom and dad" I greet them too.
We get greeted by both of them.

Taylor was cool with the way my mom and dad were so he was cool about it when I first invited him to my house. More like I was forced to because he couldn't 'wait to see my parents' who were cool to him. That's why he's my best friend and I would do anything to have him by my side.

He drags me to my room and opens the door. He sits me down on the bed and starts rummaging through my wardrobe.

"What do you even have here that would come off as sexy or bright?" He asks me after 5 minutes of searching for anything that would look good.

After what felt like ages and me going through my phone he seems to have found something.

"AHA!!" He shouts in victory.

I look up to to see him holding up what I left there ages when I went shopping with my dad and bought me what he thought was fashionable in his own sense. I now look back at that day and regret ever suggesting to have a father-son day with him, I was thinking more sporty, he was thinking more chicky. What did I expect from a cross-dressing father.

"Nope, not in a million years would I ever be seen, even dead or not in that." I say while the trying to run away from the chasing Taylor. He lost hope of chasing me and what he said next made me wear those clothes. ( you don't need to know, yet ;))

I stop and look at him wide eyed. He knows that he's got me. So he thrusts the clothes to me with an 'i-won' face.

I put on the clothes with an angry face and after that Taylor drags me to the bathroom to style my hair. 5 minutes later my hair was ruffled, tortured, bleeding (not really), and I looked totally different from before which meant a lot.

Soon after, we were going through the door and my mom and dad telling us goodbye. We enter Taylor's car and he's driving us to the party.

When we reach there the party has already started and there are some people outside of the house doing lots of silly things.

We walk to the door and I knock on it. It took 2-3 minutes until the door opened and I came face to face with the one and only guy I didn't want to see in this party: Jayson Michel!