Party

Jay's POV
After confirming with Ben that we can throw a party, which I don't know how Luke did it, we started preparing for the party.

Dave have to send out the invitation online, while Luke have to bring out the drinks. I get to make sure the music is ok for the party. After everything is done, the 3 of us take a rest for about 30 minutes. I get up and look at Dave.

"Well, we need to get changed or are we going to wear this." I ask Dave and Luke.

"You're right dude, we should get changed" Dave says "Lets go to my room and you can wear any of my clothes you like."

I start to worry because Dave's got a big closet and there are so many clothes in there and if I start searching I don't think I'll be able to find anything decent for a party.

We reach his bedroom which still blew my mind off, it has posters of really sexy girls on his wall, like who didn't. He has a really large bed with a blue color and also he has a huge television on his wall.

Probably for movies because in his house he has a game house. It's just that his parents are well off.
We go into his closet, like I said huge. And there are loads of clothes.

"Which one do you want Jay?" Dave asks. I have no idea what to wear.

"Just pick anything out for me dude." I answer him.

"What about you Luke?" Dave asks again.

Luke has the look of I know what to wear on his face and I know that he knows what to wear. The guy has a great sense of fashion.

"I know what to wear, so I'm okay." Luke answers Dave.

"Whatever you want." Dave replies. Dave gets me a blue t-shirt.

" Your pant is ok so leave it on." And he hands me the blue shirt.

"Thank you." I take the shirt from him.
"I have found out what I want to wear." Luke says unexpectedly. He has a white and blue shirt and a black baggy shorts on his hand.

"Okay I know what to wear so, you guys should get changed." Dave says

We start to change into our outfits and it only took us about 7 minutes to get ready.

Dave wore a blue shirt with rolled up sleeves and navy blue jeans with also rolled up legs. Then we all moved on to our hairs. We applied gel to it to give it that rough and scattered look, because it always gets the girls going. This took us about half an hour to finish.

We take a rest for a few minutes before people starts coming in. It was just 7:00pm and there were already guests.

Others likes to be fashionably late but at 8:00 loads of people has already arrived and the party started about 30 minutes ago.

People are dancing and drinking, some are already drunk, knowing that this was Dave's house it's kinda expected because he throws the best party especially when his parents are not here.

The bell rings for about the 100th time today. I don't think anyone heard it, I'll get it then. I walk to the door and open it just to see Daniel Mason.