At the party

Jayson's POV
As soon as I opened the door and 1 minute of looking at each other, Danny pushed through the door and walked passed with his friend behind him. He actually looked nice in his outfit and I'll give him credit for that but for his attitude I'll give that a zero.

I close the door behind me and walk inside the house, now everyone was getting more drunk and sexual which was more exciting.

And as I walk in I get pulled to the wall by Lucy. She starts kissing me all over and I couldn't really be bothered so I just let her do her thing and when she's done or bored then she'll stop. It's just that I'm bored of her and whenever she's there I just don't feel it anymore as I did the first time she asked me out. Now I don't like or love, maybe it's because the sex is boring or maybe I just don't feel that way again but I'm just waiting until she gets bored of me too and dump me. But knowing her, I don't think that'll happen anytime soon because she's clingy and wants popularity, because I am popular.

In about 5-6 minutes of kissing and a lot of closeness I get tired.

"Let's go see the others." I say drawing her attention to my face.

"But we are making out." She says in a whiny voice.

"But we can't just leave out the others, let's play some game." I reply.

"Okay, whatever you say." She agree defeated.

She gets off me an I walk past her and look for Dave and Luke. I see Dave in the kitchen, making out with some brunette.

"Let's play a game" I tell him "gather people to play at the game room, it's fun with a crowd." I say the last part with a wink.

"Ok, just meet you there in a bit." Dave replies and walks off.

I walk to the game room which was just at the back yard, but you had to cross the room because it was in another building. It's so big here it's indescribable. Lucy is walking behind me and she's trying to walk faster because I'm practically trying to run away from her. As soon as we get in the room she tries to get it on but I push her away.

"Come on" she whines.

"No some people will be coming in soon."

"I don't care."

"Me neither but it'll kill the game spirit." I say and she shuts up.

In about a minute later, people I knew started to come in. More people are coming in and it was about 11 people, but Dave wasn't still there. Some of the people seemed drunk too.

About 3 minute later Dave comes in and there was someone else following him and it was Danny. I look at Dave curiously and he just smirks to my direction. I think I know why he invited him. I think I do because my best friend knows how much I despise him. But that wasn't all, Dave was carrying some alcohol and he got Danny to help carry some which was kind of bossy. But I guess he does serve people. The guy works in McDonald's!

But Luke isn't here so I do guess he's getting it on with some chic, the guys hardly does!

"Since we have drinks", I say getting everyone's attention "we'll play never have I ever" some people get excited.
I start the game because it's my idea anyways.

"Never have I ever kissed a boy." I know it was lame but it's a start. The whole girls in the group drink out of their bottle and also Danny. I was surprised at Danny. I look at him with a questioning look.

"Never have I ever kissed a girl."All the boys drink to this including Lucy. Now everyone was looking at her and waiting for her to care to explain.

"Well I was experimenting" she says."next person."

"Never have I ever..." this goes for about 4 people until Danny's turn.

"Never have I ever been a jerk in my life." He says. I look at him and unsurprisingly he was looking at me, so I have him a good smirk. About me and some of the guys drink to this including few girls.

For about an hour of the game, most the people who lost were getting drunk and I notice this, because they were slurring some of their words. But also they seemed bored of the game so I came with another game.

"This is boring" I say and I got some agreement from about everyone.

"Let's play spin the bottle!" I say with a smirk. I just know what to do with this game and I'll have Danny begging to leave this party. I look directly at him making eye contact and he knew just what was about to happen and he seemed uncomfortable. Just the way I want him.