Chapter 13 - Nico

(Nico's POV)

Yes. She's my childhood crush. Elementary crush. First love. And eventually my greatest love.

But I guess it's too late.

She's already inlove with someone else. And I can attest to that on the way she look at Silver. Such a lucky guy.

I've been silently following her life since the day I saw her sitting on that bench where I used to stay in our school. The thing is, no one's allowed there except our group.

Then I remember the day I saw her.

*Flashback*

I went near to her and she's just staring at nothing. I guess she's in her 4th grade at that time and I'm already a junior in highschool. I sat beside her.

She's really cute. I find her cheeks so likeable. Then she grab something from her and look at me. Her eyes are round, but it suits her face so well.

She pouted her lips. I chuckled. This kid is really cute.

''Kuya?'' Sabi nya. Even her voice, napakacute. Madaming magaganda dito sa school, but I have to say this kid caught my attention. Di ako basta basta tumitingin sa mga babae. And it's kinda odd since I'm way too old for her. But age doesn't matter right?

''Yes?'' Sabi ko naman.

''May crayons ka po ba dyan sa bag mo?'' Tanong nya.

''Huh?''

''Kuya yung pangkulay po.''

''Ay, sorry. Oo, ay wala akong dala eh. Para san ba?'' Tanong ko.

''Drawing.'' Tapos tumingin na ulit sya sa kawalan. Ang weird.

''O, sige. Punta lang ako sa tindahan ha. Bilan kita crayons.''

Tumingin sya sakin at ngumiti. ''Yehey! Thank you po.''

Ngumiti din ako sa kanya at tumayo, naglakad papunta sa tindahan sa labas ng school. Pinayagan naman ako ng security guard kahit school hours since kilala family ko dito.