A Warm Friendship~

The door is thrown open and Garroth bursts through it, charging outside into the freezing winter. He collapses onto freshly fallen snow, watching his breath cloud before him. It isn't long before the cold weather numbs his light skin. He shivers but keeps the huge smile on his face.

Laurance closes the door behind him, and tucks himself further into his large, dark green pea coat. He marches out into the snow, looking for Garroth.

  "G-Garroth! I-It's freezing!" His teeth chatter as he continues to search. He looks up at the night sky, snowflakes melting on his warm face, his wispy brown hair following the direction of the wind, and the bitter air biting at his person.

"Garroth Ro'meave, I swear to Irene!" He calls. A faint giggle is heard through the wind, so Laurance follows it. He stumbles across freezing Garroth, shivering and smiling in the snow. His nose is a bright red and hair covered in frost.

Laurance chuckles, "You nut, you don't have a coat." 

Garroth smiles brighter and rubs his hands across his arms to create heat.

"Heh, how are you so happy?" Laurance asks.

Garroth giggles in response.

"Well, here ya go bud," Laurance slides off his pea coat and covers Garroth in it. "Just don't stay out too long," He begins to walk back inside.

"L-Laurance," Garroth stutters, stumbling after him, the coat covering his hands. Laurance turns around and waits for him to catch up.

Once Garroth reaches him, he wraps Laurance in the pea coat, warming his body.

Together they walk inside and thaw out.