15

Odell POV
Game Day-playing against Carolina Panthers

I haven't seen Moniece since she broke up with me.
I tried to go to her practice but she was smart enough to tell security to not let me in.
Victor was nice enough to tell me she was still coming today so that's good news
But he won't tell me where she be at night
All he says is "she's in a safe place, she's not staying at Xavier's house, and she's with somebody you should trust."
So I think she been staying with him.

"Alright defense, y'all gotta take Cam Newton down, they can't do much if y'all keep targeting him. And offense, get as many touchdowns as you can." the coach said.

I sighed.
I'm honestly not in the mood for this.

"And.......where's.......mo......niece?" the coach asked looking around for her.

Then she came running through the door.

"I am here." she said.

"Why u always running in? just walk." Eli apple said.

"Because I'm trying to get here as fast as possible so y'all don't be tripping but y'all obviously don't seem to care if I'm here or not." she said.

"Shit I care. the first 2 games u wasn't here, we lost. this last game u was here, u won. so I'm happy u here." victor said.

"Alright guys, lets get out there and play some football." the coach said.

And we walked out to the field.
__________________________
Moniece POV
At the sideline of the football field.

"If ur gonna be this close to him, u should say something to him." victor said to me.

"Nah, I'm straight. But why didnt u tell me y'all were playing Cam and the panthers?" I asked.

"U never asked. but go talk to him." victor said.

I sighed and walked over to Odell who was sitting on the bench.

"Hi." I said as plainly as I possibly could.

He looked up at me and said "hi."

"Soooo, how u been?" I said not really knowing what to say.

"I've been better." he said.

"Well um...I-" I started to say but got cut off.

"WHAT UP O?!?" Ben yelled walking over.

Ben is a friend of Odell......he cool most of time but sometimes he get annoying.

"Hey Moniece." Ben said.

"Hello Ben." I said.

"What's up O" Ben said.

"Hold on Bro. what was u saying Moniece." Odell said to me.

"Ummmmm.....good luck." I said and walked back to where victor.

"Don't u ever send me to a awkward situation like that again." I said to victor.

He laughed and said "my bad."

"Alright offense, ur in." the coach said.

Odell, Victor, sterling, and some other guys walked on the field.

I saw cam motion me to come over there so I walked around the football field to the other side where cam and the panthers were.

"Wassup lil girl." cam said and hugged me.

"Lil girl? I'm a grown ass women." I said.

"True. what u been up to?" he said sitting on the bench.