8

Moniece POV

Back at the house

The boys was in the living room playing 2K while me, Dime, and Tiffany was in the kitchen. Tiffany was cooking for everybody while me and Dime sat on stools at the island.

"So Mo, u decided to take my advice and go back to him." Tiffany said.

"Child, nobody took nobody back." I said.

"Are u sure about that, cause the shade room said-" dime said but I cut her off.

"Are u gonna believe me or the shade room." I said.

"Hold up now, if that was the case u should've done the same for Odell, because I remember u said u looked on the shade room to confirm the rumors, u should've heard him out." Tiffany said.

"Nah no that's a whole different situation." I said but we was getting louder.

"It's a different situation, BUT SAME
PLOT" Tiffany yelled.

"HE STILL CHEATED SO HE DONT DESERVE A SECOND CHANCE." dime yelled.

"YO AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S MY LIFE, AND IT'S MY CHOICE IF I WANT TO TAKE HIM BACK OR NOT." I yelled.

"BUT WE YOUR FRIENDS, WE GET TO HAVE A INPUT ON WHAT U DO." dime yelled to me.

"NO THE FUCK Y'ALL DONT" I yelled.

This bitch tried it.
They were talking and yelling, so I decided to get up and leave the room before I end up punching one of them in the face. I went into the living room where the boys were and sat next to Vic while Odell and Jarvis was playing the game.

"Wassup Mo, what y'all yelling about?" victor asked me.

"U wouldn't understand, it's girl stuff." I said to him. he nodded his head understanding.

Dime walked in the room.

"I wasn't done talking to u." she said to me.

"Ok but I was done talking and listening to u." I said to her

"Well u going to listen to what I got to say" she said to me.

"No the fuck I don't, u do not run me" I said.

"I don't know why u getting so butt hurt over this topic, I'm just saying Odell aint right for u." she said to me.

At this point everybody was in the living room, and everybody was looking at me and dime..... so I had to make a scene.

I got up and walked to where she was, actually facing her.

"Who are u to say what or who is right for me, who are u to give any relationship advice dime, u haven't been in a relationship in a long ass time to give me any kind of advice." I said to her.

"Mo, u really are stupid if u take him back, he has done nothing but caused u pain, AND I HAVE BEEN THERE FOR U THROUGH IT ALL SO IF U GONNA TAKE ADVICE FROM ANYBODY IT'S GONNA BE ME." Dime yelled to me.

"FIRST OF ALL, WHO THE FUCK SAID I WAS LOOKING FOR ADVICE, SECOND OF ALL, U GONNA BRING UP THOSE TIMES U WERE THERE FOR ME BUT U FORGETTING I WAS THERE FOR U, BITCH WHEN U WAS DATING RANDY AND HE BEAT UR ASS WHO WAS THERE FOR U? BITCH WHEN U SAID "U COULDN'T GET A JOB TO PAY BILLS AND RANDY WAS GONNA BEAT UR ASS" WHO WENT OUT AND GOT A JOB TO PAY FOR UR BILLS, ME BITCH, I DID THAT FOR U, ALL THAT SHIT FOR U, SO FOR U TO HATE ON ODELL WHOSE DONE NOTHING BUT ACTUALLY BE GOOD TO ME AND NICE TO U IS FUCKING STUPID." I yelled with tears coming down my face.

Dime shook her head.

"ARE U ALSO FORGETTING WHEN U WAS HOMELESS ODELL LET U STAY WITH US?? LIKE COME ON BITCH, LIKE I REALLY CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY U HATE HIM SO MUCH." I yelled.