36

Moniece POV
"And....... TOUCHDOWN BY QUARTERBACK CAM NEWTON!!" the commentator yelled.

I sighed.

The giants were already 0-4 this season and it wasn't look good this game.

The panthers were winning  31-7.
Sterling Shepard made the only touchdown so Odell was beyond frustrated.

Brad Wing told me the week before bye, Odell dislocated his index finger so there was another problem.

Odell was taping his finger, getting ready to get back in the game when I saw Cam blow a kiss to me from the other side of the field.

Odell must of peeped it too cause he grabbed my face and roughly kissed me then smirked back at Cam. I told him what happened last night, he wasn't happy about it.

Odell and the rest of offense got on the field and lined up with Carolinas Defense.

"Ready....set....hut hut." Eli Manning said making the offense run they routes, odell ran a slant.

Eli threw the ball way too damn high first of all and Odell semi caught it but the cornerback was rough handling Odell while he was in mid air Making odell land weird which somehow resulted odell laying on the ground holding his ankle.

The stadium got quite, everybody was shocked.

My first instinct was to run to him, which I did.

I got on the ground where he was and slipped his helmet off.

He was wincing and crying in pain.

Finally the Giants medical staff came onto the field and took a look at his ankle.

I just sat there and held his hand, wasn't much else I could do.

His teammates were around us taking knees, praying for him.

One of the medical staff gave a signal and a kart was making its way to us.

Once the kart was near us, the medical staff helped Odell on and they told me to get on so I grabbed Odell's helmet and got on the kart.

While we was driving off, his teammates was patting his shoulder. He was using his jersey to cover his face while he cried.

I was praying this wasn't as bad as it seemed.
______________________________

Carolina Hospital

"Well the good news Mr. Odell Beckham Jr is its not career ending." The doctor said.

"And the bad news?" Odell asked.

"You're for sure out the rest of this season, but I don't know how much of next season, that depends on your recovery." The doctor said.

Odell heavily sighed and I stroked his hair with one hand while I was holding his with my other hand.
_______________________________

We pulled up to my moms house and odell was struggling to get out the car with his crutches.

"Do you need help babe?" I asked.

"Nope, I got it baby. You go ahead." Odell said.

I shrugged and walked to the front door and opened it to some bullshit.

"AYYYYYYYYY 5-1!" Cam yelled.

"Panthers are first in their division." My mom said then blew into a Carolina panthers blow horn.

I looked around the living room and saw Carolina Panthers shit everywhere.

"No. No. No." I said making my presence known.