34

Moniece POV

UUUUUUUUSOOOOSSSSSSS

Down Since Day One Ish

We'be been down since day one ish

Line em all up, knock em down like this.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, lets welcome these fools to the USO penitentiary.

"The Following match is schedule for a one fall. introducing the challengers THE NEW DAAAAAYYYYYYYYY."

The crowd cheered.

"Their opponents, the WWE Smackdown Live Champions, THE UUUUUUSSSSSOOOOSSSSS."

The crowd booed.

The New Day was schedule for a match today, it was Kofi and Big E who had to wrestle against the USOS so me and Xavier was hanging out backstage watching the match..... actually I was watching the match, Xavier was....... being Xavier.

"When are u going to get a tattoo?" Xavier asked looking at my arm.

"Odell was trying to get me to get a tattoo, he tried to convince me to get his name." I said.

"Did u?" Xavier asked.

"Almost, Dime talked me out of it.... Thank God." I said.

"......... You wanna get -" I cut Xavier off.

"I actually gotta get ready for my match with Naomi, so ill see u after." I said getting up.

"Oh okay." Xavier said and I went to my dressing room.
__________________________

Odell POV

Hawaii

"Alright, we here, so what's the plan?" Jarvis asked.

He had a bye week too.

"Uhhhhhh I don't know...." I said.

"So u dragged me to Hawaii without a plan to get her back? what the hell was u doing on the plane?" Jarvis asked.

"Stalking her Instagram." Ben said.

Which isn't a lie, I was.

"Come on, let's go to the arena, I know she a got a match tonight." I said.

"And if u see her, what u gonna say?" Jarvis asked.

"I don't know man, it'll come to me in the moment." I said.

Jarvis shook his head and we all started walking to the arena.

Hopefully the words will come to me.
_________________________

"This is so illegal!!" Jarvis whispered yelled as we were climbing the fence.

"Well Nigga, the show sold out, this the only way our black asses was getting in." I said hopping off the fence.

Who Knew WWE was so Popular?

"We've could've waited outside for her, it's not this serious." Ben said hopping off the fence.

"It is this serious." I said. "Jarvis hurry up." the nigga still climbing down the fence. "just jump."

This nigga jumped down and ended up ripping a hole on the side of his pants.

Ben started laughing and I was shaking my head.

"The things I do for u and Moniece. HURRY UP!" Jarvis said.

We sneaked backstage and we saw a bunch of new mfs I don't be seeing every other time I'm here but that's probably because she wrestles on Tuesday now.