31

Moniece POV
"WHAT YOU MEAN I CAN'T BE THAT MAD?" I yelled into the phone.

"I meant what I said, u kissed victor first." Tiffany said on the other end of the phone.

"Here u go with that fuck shit, a kiss and fucking is two completely different things, and mine was a accident." I said.

"How u kiss somebody on accident Moniece?" Tiffany said.

Ugggggghhhhhh. this bitch.

"Whatever, I gotta go ill talk to u later, I might visit." I said.

"Alright girl. love ya." Tiffany said and we hung up.

I sighed and called Odell.

"Hello?" he said.

"Where my son at?" I asked.

"I don't know where YOUR son is, but OUR son is at home with me." he said.

"Okay well I'm coming to get him." I said.

"Okay, fine with me." he said.

I hung up.

"I bet it is fine with u, so u can have all ur lil hoes over." I said getting up off the couch.

"VICTOR, IM GOING TO RAW IN NEW JERSEY, ILL BE BACK LATE TONIGHT!" I yelled.

"OKAY!" he yelled back.

I left and went to Odell's house.

I knocked on the door and waited a whole minute before he came and answered.

I walked in, got OJ and his stuff and started to walk back out but of course he stopped me.

"I said I'm sorry-" I cut him off.

"Don't tell me you're sorry cause ur not, Odell you're only sorry u got caught." I said.

He started to say something else but I cut him off again.

"But u put on quite a show, really had me going, now it's time to go, curtains finally closing. that was quite a show, very entertaining, but it's over now, go on and take a bow." I said and walked outside to my car.

I was hooking OJ in his carseat when I felt him wrap his arms around my waist.

I heavily sighed.

After I strapped OJ in and shut his door, Odell span me around and pinned me on the door.

"Why you playing? You know I love you-" he was going on a full ass rant about how he loves me or whatever, I wasn't paying attention cause I was too busy admiring this fine ass man.

He fucked up but this man, Odell Beckham Jr, is finer than a MF. like god damn.

"Are u listening to me?" he said.

"No, I don't care what u got to say." I said, fronting like a mf.

He smacked his lips.

"U done being mad at me?" he asked.

"Get the fuck off me." I said trying to push him off of me but that only made him press up on me harder.

"Odellllllllllll." I said dragging out his name.

"Shhh." he said and grabbed my face.
"What u and Victor been getting into?"

"None of ur business." I said.

"So u are fucking him?" he asked.

"No, Odell." I said.

"I know, I'm the only one you be fucking with." he said.