40

Moniece POV

Today is the Day.
My Time is Now.

Xavier knocked on my door then let himself in.

"They're ready for us." Xavier said.

I tied up my shoe real quick and we walked out the room.

"You look great." Xavier said.

"Thanks

"Thanks." I said.

We waited in the gorilla for The Shield to come up the ramp because they was still celebrating.

Tonight there was plenty of good quality matches, us being the last one and the headliners, we have to be excellent.

As soon as the shield came up the ramp, Jimmy Uso and Naomi came to the gorilla.

"Good luck everybody, let's make this a banger." Jimmy said and the four of us did a group hug.

They called their name.

"See y'all out there, don't be nervous girl." Naomi said and they walked down the ramp.

I let out a deep sigh.

"You got this Moniece, you're amazing in the ring." Xavier said.

"Thanks X." I said.

"AWWWWWWWW BROOKLYN!!!!! DONT YOU DARE BE SOUR!!!! CLAP FOR YOUR FAVORITE WWE COUPLE AND FEEL THE POWERRRRRRRER!!!! ITS A NEW DAY YES IT IS!!!!" The theme music started playing and me and Xavier began our long walk down to the ring.

On my way, I saw Odell, I saw OJ, I saw Kyrie, everyone I expected to see.
But I also saw My Mother, My Sister, My Niece, Delano, And Cam, people I didn't wanna see.

We finally got to the bottom of the ramp and slipped into the ring and did a pose.

The bell rings 3 times
"The following contest is scheduled for a one fall for the tag team and the Woman's championship belt. We have the champions Naomi and Jimmy Uso!"
The crowd booed.
"Their opponents, MoMoney and Xavier Woods of the new day!"
The crowd cheered.

Xavier and Jimmy stood on the outside of the ropes because me and Naomi was starting the match.

The bell ring signaling the match is on.

Me and Naomi walked around the ring to build up suspense.

Then I tried to come at her but she immediately tagged Jimmy.

I made a irritated face.

"YOU SCARED?!?" I asked.

"NEVER!!" Naomi replied.

I slipped to the outside and Xavier got into the ring and he and Jimmy immediately lock up started going crazy.