Bulletproof Heart

The group of jacket and masked clad rebels arivied in Zone Six around midnight. The barren, normal, boring city hurt their longing for action. Neon offered to take first watch, letting the other three sleep. Second watch started at three. As the first watch came to an end Neon woke Atomic Surgeon for her watch. About an hour in a soft rustling in the brush near the camp startled the purple haired girl, she grabbed her laser gun, her grey eyes focused on that place. She rasied the gun, seeing a human face poke out. The face's eyes filled with terror, a small tear of 'please don't kill me' rolled down her tan cheek. Atomic lowered her gun, seeing the look off innocence on the girl in front of her.
"H-hi," the girl said from the bushes.
Silence.
"D-do you know what Zone this is?"
Silence.
"Look, my name's Atomic Surgeon, what's yours, kid?"
"U-uh, Helena Drive...why?"
"Your Killjoy name?"
"Uh, I dont have one."
"Oh my God, y-you're not with them are you?"
"No! I'm not on anyone's side, I just got caught up in the cross fire."
"Hmmm, that's neat."
"Yeah, I guess."
"Zone Six."
"Eh?"
"You asked what Zone. It's Zone Six."
"T-thanks."
Not that Atomic would ever admit but she did think that this non-Killjoy was kinda cute. Just kinda.
"Yup."
"Erm, can I s-stay the night at your camp?"
"I guess, I mean, as long as you don't sell us out."
"I'm not on anyone's side."
Atomic smiled, her grey eyes lighting up a bit.
"M-my real name's Cage."
"That's pretty."
"I guess."
"Yeah, I mean, it's quite symbiotic of Battery City right now."
"Yeah."
Little would Helena admit, but this grey eyed Killjoy was kinda cute.
"Okay, you can sleep in there" Atomic said, pointing to a black, torn, and ripped up sleeping bag.
"I'll be back when my watch is done, scream if you need me to shoot anything" Atomic Surgeon whispered.
"O-okay."
As the Second Watch turned to Third Watch at 6 am, Atomic walked over to her sleeping bag, seeing a still sleeping Helena.