Chapter 2

An hour after the party started there was a karaoke, was gonna go up there and sing even though I was half dunk but the new guy went up and Jack introduced him.
Jack: hey guy this is my friend Blake he moving to our school for senior year and he's a great singer so I hope we all get along with him, Blake away you go.

Blake started to sing See You Again , I haven't hear that song in ages think to myself and I was impressed because he sounded like Shawn Mendes and looked like Taylor Launter but unfortunately he wasn't them ( but he was still cute ). After he sang everyone was cheering because it was that good and it made me feel like I didn't want to go up there in front of everyone but I did and I started to sing Sex because I was drunk but I don't care.

While I'm sing I kept looking at Blake, like there's something about him and he was looking back at me. Then all of a sudden I passed out in front of everyone. I wasn't out for long, well I don't think I was but when I woke up Blake was right there, holding me and he said,

Blake: Mai, Are you ok?
Obviously I had no idea what to say, I was shocked but I said,

Mia: I'm ok, I think.
Then he smiled at me and helped me up. I didn't know if I should say something or do anything but all I said was thank you cause I didn't know what I was think or feeling, everything was a blur.

My friend Rose was there and she walked me over to the chair and gave me some water and said,
Rose: Mia drink this it will make you feel so much better.
And it did. Jack and Blake both walk towards me and Rose, Blake asked me if I want a ride home and I said,

Mia: I live a ten minutes walk down the street and I feel like have some more fun here.

Rose: Mia I think you've had to much to drink, I think you should just Blake take you home cause then I know your going home, right Blake.

Blake: Yer, I wouldn't let anything happen to her.

So I gave in and went home. Blake helped me get in and out of the car because I was that wasted and he even help me get into bed, then fell to sleep and he felt and went back to the party. Blake was so nice to take me home, I couldn't thank him enough. And it was too late to say thank you when your asleep and he leaves but that's ok, I'll always see him when school starts.

Thank you for reading if anyone questions up then in the comments or just ask me.