Chapter 8

Blake's P.O.V

I'm so glad that I'm with her and where been dating for a couple of months now and I love it that it's almost the end of the semester and that where about to start our finals next week.

I've been studying with Mia for the past week and she's helped me so much I didn't realised how smart she really was considering that she talks to Rose all during classes.

Where currently in parade and principal Smile, yes that is his last name. He was talking about something then he mentioned that homecoming was in a month an a half away and that the head captains and picked a theme.

The theme was Midnight Starlight. I knew that Mia would like it cause i asked Rose to mention it at the meeting cause she's in the head captain thing. So I asked her and she said sure and everyone one at the meeting seem to like it and I knew that Mia had mentioned something before about liking how the stars look at midnight.

**after parade**

"I can't believe that's the theme for homecoming." Mia said

I was so happy that she liked the theme.

"really never would of guessed." Rose said

"who's idea was it?" Mia asked Rose cause she's a head captain thing

Rose and I stared at each other.

"actually it was blakes idea.
He came to and ask if I could mention it at the meeting" Rose said with a smile on her face.

"really" Mia said

She sounded so happy and surprised and it was making me happy.

I nodded my head in agreement and before I knew it she was hugging me. She put her arms around my neck and before she let go, she kissed me on the cheek and said "thank you, I love you so much"

We didn't let go of each other. She was resting her head on my chest while I put me head on her head.

"Hey Mia, this weekend do you want to go dress shopping or study?" Rose asked even though she probably need that she would say study.

Mia lifted her head off my chest and looked at Rose.

"I'm gonna study cause our exams are all next week." Mia said like if that was a stupid question.

"true that." Rose said not wanting to argue.

"how about we all study together?" I suggest knowing she would love it.

Brayden walked over from the crowd, and asked

"hey, what are we taking about?" He said

"Blake was wondering if we all wanted to study this weekend." Mia said with a big smile on her face.

"what about shopping?" He complained like a child.

Mia gave him the puppy dogs eyes that no one couldn't ignore.

"fine." While playfully roles his eyes.

** the next day**

I know that it's Saturday and I want to sleep in but I feel like I need to get out of the house.

Finals start on Monday I need to study. Rolling my eyes think now I need to get out of bed and study.

I took a quick shower and got changed. I put on a black long sleeve shirt with a pair of jeans and high top vans. I glad I have my own bathroom in my bedroom so  I didn't have to go down the hall.