It was amazing!

The next day

Rose: It's a Saturday.
Brayden: I'm glad your mum let us stay the night.
Mia: it's to early and I'm glad to.
Rose: No it's only 7:30am.
Mia: that's so EARLY! Go back to sleep.
No one went back to sleep and every time I closed my eyes, someone would say something then Rose said "do u want breakfast?"
Then I jumped up out to the couch yelling out
Mia: pancakes with Nutella
Yes I am a wired person, don't judge and I know not everyone doses that but I do, so whatever.

**after breakfast**

Brayden: So I noticed that you got home late.
Mia: Ummm, yer I did.
Rose: So, TELL US THE GOSS!
Mum was upstairs in her room and when she hard rose yelling, mum came down stairs and said
Mum: So, what happened last night?
Mia: Muummm!

Then we all laugh.

Mia: So u really want to know?

Yes everyone shouted.

Mia: ok.
"So after Blake picked me up and we went to a restaurant and had a really, I mean really good dinner.

Rose: Food is everything!

Mia: Anyway, then he took me to the Ed Sheernan concert, joking.
We went to the movie and saw tier blue. :D I love that movie now.
OMG!
I'm In Love!
"But I'm still in love with food more"
He's The ONE!
A boy that knows how much I love food and knows what Movie to take a girl.
Brayden: yes, but didn't you say the same thing when you meet Jesse.
Mia: DON'T EVER MENTION JESSE EVER AGAIN!!!

Brayden: sorry, I was just asking.

Rose: the past in the past people, no one cares what happened then as long as we don't make the same mistakes, right?

Mia: yer but I did same the same thing about Jesse.

Rose: So what if you did that was years ago.

Mia: true but

Brayden: but what you where young so it doesn't matter. Now get Jesse out of your mind and think about that amazing date that you had with Blake.

Mia: yer, yer I will. That date was amazing.

For the rest of the day I ate but couldn't stop thinking about the date it was so amazing. Rose and Brayden went home after lunch.

I'm bored. - thinking to myself, thinking what should I do?

I thought that I should text Blake.

Mia: hey Blake, thx for the date it was really amazing, we should do it again but nothing fancy, I'm not the fancy type. Lol but thank you

**two minutes later**

Blake: hey, no thank you for letting me take you out. And yes it was amazing and yes we should do it again.

Mia: no thank you for asking. I know it was amazing. Can't wait for the next date ;)

Blake: Same here. And I'm not going to argue about saying thank you to each other cause it will go on forever but I love your stubbornness :)

Mia: aww

Blake: hey I have to go but I'll text you later or tomorrow depending on how late I'm out tonight with my parents. Xoxo

Mia: ok. Have fun. I'll take to you later then or whenever ur not busy. xo :)

Blake: I will (not) aha, text when I can I promise. Bye

Mia: bye

Great now what am I going to do?
I might as well do same homework cause it's not going to get done it's self, but I wish it did.

**10:30pm**

I'm so tired homework is so annoying and tiering. Will I better get to bed. I'm gonna to not get up early tomorrow. Finally I get to sleep in. YAY!

**12:00am**

Buzz buzz
Mia: what was that, oh my phone. Now what doss my phone want to tell me. Aww it a text from Blake better check it.

Blake: hey beautiful.

Mia: hey, it's 12:01 in the morning why are you texting me?

Blake: because I'm bored and your the amazing Mia.

Mia: oh really.

We where talking till 5:30am. Then I went back to sleep