Chapter 1

Long ago I meet someone, someone who was nice, cute, amazing, and he was my everything. I couldn't imagine life without him but one day out of nowhere he said the one thing I fear the most I'm dumping you and walked away without any explanation, I tried to talk to him but he kept pushing me away. After him leaving me I felt so lonely and that the world was against me. I couldn't believe after two year he would do that, but why? Why would he just dump me? For weeks I kept wondering why but I guess I'll never know now, seem that he doesn't show up to school anymore.

Hey my name is Mia and this is my life.
One year later after the break up, it was  senior year and I felt so excited that I get to go to graduate and leave this crazy school. This school has everything you wish it didn't have like bully's, drug dealers, maybe even a murderer, you know stuff like that. School hasn't started yet there still one more week until we go back and it's a Saturday so, there this party on tonight, so I might just go and have some fun.
I walked over to my closet and pulled out a black lacy tank top with a matching black lace skirt that goes above my knees. The party is a ten minute walk away, so I put my high heels on, grabbed my purse and walked out the door.
Ten minutes later I got there, and it was quite to being with but that was because i was early but then everyone one else showed up. It was so loud but amazing and fun. And soon after someone I didn't know walk through the door, only one person knew him (jack, the captain of the football team) because they acted like good friends. I would have walked up to him and said hi but all these other girls started talking to him.