Chapter 11: Im sorry

Song: beautiful soul
Artist: Jesse McCartney
________________________________________________
I'm currently laying down in my bed remembering what just happened a few hours ago.

I'm standing in an open space. Only then realised that the man had a gun. Standing between the living room, kitchen and the staircase there was nothing for me to use as a shield part from my school bag but I doubt that I would do anything to help me.

"Dear Mia, see this gun. I will use this on anyone or even you if you don't do what I say. Got that! Chris said which I nodding in understanding.

"Good and so you need to get my money, Jesse has stolen 35,000 dollars of mine and I want it back." He began. Those word 35,000 why would this guy have so much money and why would Jesse steal it? "So all you need to do is get the money back, give it to me and no one will get hurt. Mia I wasn't lying when I said I would let everyone suffer if you don't do what you need to" he said and started walking to the door.

When he got to the door and turned back to me "things weren't always like this, you know" he said and walked out the door.

Those words went though my mine. What did that mean? 'Thing weren't always like this, you know' no I don't know because I don't know what your talking about. Why did Jesse have to seal 35,000 dollars? Why did that Chris person have 35,000 dollars anyway? Why dose life need to be so annoying? And why wont Blake talk to me?

***

Checking all my answers making sure I've answered all questions. I finished my work, yes! Go me, I finished my work just in time. The bell is about to go. Three.....Two.....One!

*bells ring*

I got up and walked to the front of the classroom, I gave my exam too the teacher and walked out the door.

I'm heading the that cafeteria and as I walking someone tapes me on my shoulder, I turn around to see Blake. That's a first.

"Hi" I said hoping for him to apologies.

"Hey" he said looking down at the floor. Like mate if you have something to say, say it.

"Did you have something to tel— " Blake cut me by grabbing my arms and kissing me. Than slowly stop. He didn't let go, his hands slowly move up my arms has he looks me straight in the eyes.

"I'm sorry" he said and let go of me and walked away.

Now I currently standing in a empty hallway. Did he just break up with me? What no. I look down at my feet in hoping he comes back and explains to me but no, no one came. So instead I went back to walking to the cafeteria.

When I entered I could see Dose or Brayden. But I did see Jesse siting at our table so I walked to him and sat next to him.

"Mia, you don't know who that is right?" I heard someone say, I turn my head around to see brayden and Rose.

"Yes, I do know. It's Jesse" I informed them.

They both sit down on the other side of us. Once they say down, they both looked me then Jesse then looked at each other.

"So you guys are friends now?" Rose asked us and with both nodded. I didn't want to them to know what happened in the hallway, it was be too weird.

***

Walking to my car after writing my exam. That exam was pretty hard.