Chapter 6

Seraphine's P.O.V.

I need to get ready now. My party is in  1 hour and I haven't even started getting ready. I'm wearing a red flowy long dress that reaches my heels. "I hope Maya comes here in time." I muttered to myself under my breath.

***********************************

The next thing I knew I was greeting everyone at my garden gate. My party is in a beautiful green garden. There's a stage, tables, and snack bars."Maya there you are," I said with relief. Maya was wearing a blue dress that was short in the front and long in the back. Sometimes I wonder how we're friends. Some would say that we're complete opposites."Hey," she said to me waving her hand. "My mom just told me that some other girls have their birthday today, so we're all going to be on stage,including you." I said to Maya."okay," Maya said.

***********************************
Alizeh P.O.V

Maggie picked me up pretty quick. She was wearing a pink dress; I was never a girly girl but Maggie sure was. "So..... who's your date to this thing?" Maggie asked me. "I need a date?" I asked. "Well, no but I thought you would." "Nope, I'm a free woman." I said. The rest of the way to the party we listened to the radio.

***********************************
Flora P.O.V

My green dress matches my eyes. Green has always been my favorite color. It's the color of the grass and plant life. My mom is currently driving me to Seraphine's birthday party. I've always wondered why her name is Seraphine. It's such an unusual name. We arrived at the gates of a beautiful green garden that is decorated for her party. There's even a stage which, I imagine, is meant for a concert."I have a surprise for you." Mom said to me. "I can imagine you're not going to tell me." I replied to her. "No, I can't tell you but I'll pick you up after the party. Bye honey," Mom said to me.