Chapter 7

Alizeh P.O.V

"I can't believe you're doing this to me, Maggie,"I told Maggie. "You don't know what I'm doing." She responded. "Extactly, you know I hate surprises." I said. "Whatever you're gonna like my surprise. At least I hope so." She said to me. I just rolled my eyes in response. We walked towards the main area where all the tables were."Just tell me what you did."I said. "Nope, it'll happen until the end of the party."

***********************************

Soon enough, after all the dances and eating, my surprise would come."Just tell me already Maggie." I said "Nope, you'll find out soon enough." "Okay everybody, I have asked around, and I found out other people have their birthday today." said Seraphine's mom into the microphone. "Please tell me you didn't, Maggie." I said. "Well of course I did." she replied to me. "Will these people please come up." Said Seraphine's mom. "GO," said Maggie. " I cannot believe you would do this to me, Maggie." I said. "Go, you're not the only one." She said to me.

***********************************
3rd p.o.v.

"Here we have ,of course, my daughter Seraphine, her best friend, Maya, Flora, and Alizeh." Seraphine's mom said. " And it's their birthdays today." She said. Through the crowd you could hear a roar of applause.
"Would you all please hold hands." Seraphine's mom said. Flora grabbed Maya's hand and there was a jolt of electricity. The same thing happened when Maya grabbed Seraphine's hand and when Seraphine grabbed Alizeh's hand.The next thing they knew there was a sudden flash of black spots in all of their eyes.

***********************************

Sorry for the short chapter, but I need to write what's going to happen next in a new chapter.
I promise I'll try to upload a new chapter soon.