Chapter 2

I just got back home from the audition
I still cannot believe that I got in and I'm going to debut straight away.

I just have to get my parent's consent by signing the contract since I'm underage. My parents are currently not at home right now as both of them are working and they will only be back at night.

There is no time to rest. I need to pack all of my stuff as I'm staying at the dorm starting from tomorrow.

I took out my luggage and put all my clothes in it and other stuffs. I only bring necessary stuffs as my luggage cannot fit all of my stuffs.

I have too much things as I tend to keep things even if I do not need them. After hours of packing, I'm finally done.

Now is the time to break the news to my parents. I hesitantly messaged my father that he have to sign some forms which I did not specify.

Thankfully, he did not ask what it was about and just replied a simple okay. I had planned to sleep early so that I would avoid being questioned about the contract.

I just hope that he signed it without much thought. With uneasiness in my stomach, I close my eyes and went into deep slumber.

The next day, I woke up to my alarm ringing in my ears. I rubbed my eyes sleepily and got up to get ready to leave.

After washing up, I went out to the living room with my luggage and a carry on.

Without wasting time, I went to get the contract which I left on the island. I was shock to see not only the contract was signed but there was a sticky note attached to it.

I'm so proud of you! I would hug you to congratulate you in person but I have a tight schedule as you already know. I've already talk to your mother about it so don't worry. We will miss you, our daughter! Come and visit us when you have the time!
LOL from your father! :)

That is what the note says. My father thinks that LOL stands for lots of love even after I told him the real meaning.

Anyways, I'm so touched to hear that my parents, especially my father, is supportive of me.

With a lighter heart, I left my house and head to the dorm which is located near the entertainment.

I'm so excited to meet my roommates! I cannot contain my excitement as I hummed to myself happily as I look at the scenery through the window of the cab.

As I recall to what JYP said yesterday, I remembered that he said I was joining a group name GOD7 which has already debuted recently.

I do not really know any idol groups. I just listen to their songs so I do not know who is GOD7. I hope they would welcome me joining their group.

Am I going to be the maknae then? I will need to call them unnies then. At least I got to meet new girl friends.

Suddenly, the car came to a halt and I look around feeling confuse. I then realise that I have arrived at the building.

I paid the driver and went out with my belongings. I took a deep breath and went inside the building. I took the elevator up to level 7.

I looked for the dorm number 701 and went to press the doorbell. I waited for awhile until the door was open, revealing a guy with black hair.

I look at him confuse. Did I went to the wrong door? I checked the door number and it says 701. I was definitely at the correct room but why did a guy open the door instead of a girl?

The guy cleared his throat and asked me who was I. Instead of answering him, I asked him if he is in a group of GOD7. He look at me suspiciously while hesitantly nod his head yes.

I was baffled at his answer. Wasn't I suppose to join a girl group? Shit. I probably didn't listen properly to what JYP has said yesterday. I was too excited to debut that I missed him saying that I am going to join a boy group.

With this realisation, I bowed 90+ at him to show my respect and introduce myself.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I am Hee Young, GOD7's new member! Please take care of me!" I said politely.

The guy bowed and greeted me as well. Seeming to realise what I said, he invited me in. I was struggling with my luggage when I felt it being lifted up easily by the guy.

I thanked him for his gesture and he gave me a sweet smile in return. I was dazzled for a moment but soon came back from my daze.

I stepped over the massive amount of shoes that were displayed at the entrance of the dorm. They sure love shoes like I do.

I look around the dorm with amazement. Everything looks perfect and there is a small kitchen too.

While I was exploring, the guy called the other members to come out from their rooms to greet me.

There stood in front of me was 7 gorgeous men. They were GOD7 indeed.

"2,3 Come and get it! Got7! Annyeonghaseyo, Got7 imnida!" they said in unison.

Once again, I was baffled. Apparently I got their group name wrong too. What is wrong with me. I was mentally scolding myself.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I am Hee Young and I'm going to be Got7's new member! Please take care of me!" I said nervously.

"How old are you?" the tallest guy from the group asked me.

"I'm turning 17 this year," I answered him.

"Assa! I'm no longer the maknae!"  the same guy said while fist pumping his hands in the air.

Well he sure do look happy judging by his reaction.

"How old are you guys?"

"I'm 22, same age as Jackson and Jinyoung. Mark is 23. Youngjae is 20. Bambam and Yugyeom is 19."  the black hair guy who I still do not know his name said.

"Do you know Got7?" Bambam I think asked me.

"Not really."  I said.

"Jinja?" He asked me again as he look at me as if I was lying.

I nodded yes.

Please vote and comment! Thx for reading! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡