Chapter 7

I was so touched by Mark oppa's kindness. He is so extremely caring. Listening to his advice, I took a rest instead of continuing the endless practice which I did earlier on.

After about 15 minutes or so, we were called back to practice the songs. After the vocal practice, we were given a lunch break.

I was desperately needing a hot bowl of soup. We went to the cafeteria at level 2 and scanned around for food that we want to eat. I went to take two bowls of chicken soup and a bowl of rice. I don't really like rice. I prefer noodles instead.

I place whatever that I took on a tray and grabbed the utensils on the way. I walked to where Mark oppa and Youngjae oppa were sitting. They had already started eating.

Mark oppa is eating galbi stew with rice while Youngjae oppa is eating fried rice. Youngjae oppa and I accidentally made eye contact once in awhile and he is the one who would look away first and I could see him blushing. I placed my tray on the table and digged in.

I took a spoonful of the soup and it was indeed refreshing as I moaned in content unknowingly.

I was so busy stuffing my stomach with food that I didn't realise the others had joined us. After a few more spoonfuls, I have cleared all the contents that was in the bowl.

I am more energise now after having a full stomach. I feel a lot better than earlier. My throat does not feel as painful as just now.

After everyone had finished eating, we went to the dance room for dance practice.

They showed me the dance a few times and I followed very closely. Half and hour later, I had learnt all the steps. I spent the rest of the time perfecting the steps over and over again.

"Woahh Hee Young-ie, you're a natural. How can you learn all the steps so fast?" Bambam oppa look at me in amazement.

I just shrugged my shoulders in response. We were now taking a long break since I have already learnt all the dance moves.

Random music was being played on the conputer as the background noise while we all are relaxing. Mark oppa and Jackson oppa are lying side by side on the ground while using their phone.

Jaebum oppa, Jinyoung oppa and Youngjae oppa are resting on the couch while Bambam oppa and Yugyeom oppa are watching something on one of their phones.

I was damn bored and I decided to freestyle. I walked up to the mirrors and listen to the music for awhile to familiarise myself with the beat.

I start to move my body to the beat. I got lost in the music and I found myself smiling to myself as I dance to the music. Yugyeom oppa soon joined me and challenged me by dancing provokingly.

I waited until he was done and started to show off my dancing skills. We were having fun battling each other that we did not even realise the others were watching and cheering for us.

"You're an amazing dancer Hee Young-ie! You're even better than Yugyeom!" Jinyoung oppa exclaimed.

"Haha thanks, but I think that our style is different."

"Don't be so modest Hee Young-ie! I agree with Jinyoung hyung that you're a better dancer than me" Yugyeom oppa look at me in amazement and respect.

Are they saying the truth? I'm not that great at dancing, there are still a lot of stuffs that I need to learn and a lot of areas to improve on. I stood there and rubbed my nape awkwardly.

"Let's have dinner shall we? I'm hungry." Mark oppa save me from the embarrassment.

Soon, they were all arguing about what to eat as I zoned out as the tiredness starts to kick in.

"Let's ask Hee Young-ie to decide for us"  someone said.

"Huhh??" I asked back as I wasn't listening.

"What do you prefer to eat for dinner?" Jinyoung oppa asked again politely.

The other members started to shout out their menu to me so that I would choose whatever they wanted.

Feeling pressured, I told them I was fine with anything.

They started arguing again. I sighed quietly and quickly shout out any menu that came to my mind.

"Chinese food!!" I shouted. The members nodded approvingly.

"Let's start ordering," Jaebum oppa said.

Once again, they started to shout what they want to eat. I was annoyed and took the initiative to take note of their orders and called the delivery for us.

Jaebum oppa, Mark oppa and I wants to eat Jjampong while the rest wants to eat Jajangmyun.

After finishing ordering, I was required to tell the person the address. I was racking my brain for the address but it was no use as I had forgotten what it is. (Btw we are still in JYP ent. building)

"Can you hold on for a moment?" I asked politely.

"Yes,sure"

With that, I left to look for Jaebum oppa.

"Jaebum oppa, can you tell the person our address as I have forgotten what it is."  I passed my phone to him.

Jaebum oppa gladly took my phone from my grasp. He passed me back my phone when he was done.

"Thank you!"

"No problem!" He smiled with his eyes.

I swear, I died at that moment. He left after causing my death.

I came back to my senses and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

By the time I came back, the members were sitting in a circle with their food in front of them. They were waiting for me before they start eating. That is so sweet.

"Now that Hee Young-ie is here, let's start eating!" Bambam oppa said excitedly as he cannot wait to eat.

"I'll eat deliciously!" I dug in my food.

No one said anything as we were too busy stuffing our mouth with food. The only noise that can be heard is the slurping sound.

The Jjampong was indeed spicy but refreshing. I can't explain how heavenly it tasted.

Please vote and comment! I need the support to continue this story! Thank you!!☆