Chapter 10

Recap

"Wake up Hee Youngie, I made breakfast for yo-" Jackson oppa stopped talking as he saw Mark oppa on top of me.

His arms are still around my waist when Jackson oppa intrude.

"It's not what you think!" I quickly explained as I pushed Mark oppa away from me although I was getting comfortable with his arms around me.

"Oh no, there's nothing to explain. I know what is going on. You and Mark are dating! I'm going to tell the others of this great news!" Jackson oppa cheered happily as he ran out and started calling the others.

I sat on the bed in shock. What just happen?

"Erm, I'm gonna wash up." Mark oppa stated nonchalantly as he left my room while showing off his naked chest.

This cannot be happening.

Jackson's pov

I woke up early this morning to check up on Hee  Youngie. She was so exhausted yesterday that she passed out on the couch in the living room. Poor Hee Youngie.

What exactly happened yesterday was that after we came back to the dorm, everyone went to their rooms to wash up and what not, leaving me, Mark hyung and Hee Youngie in the living room.

Mark hyung went to the kitchen to drink water which leaves me with Hee Youngie. Hee Youngie had already passed out on the couch.

"Hee Youngie why are you sleeping here? Go to your room and sleep," I shake her shoulder slightly, attempting to wake her up so that she can sleep on her own bed which is much more comfortable than the couch.

She refused to wake up so I told Mark hyung to carry her back to her room which he did not protest surprisingly.

You must be wondering why did I not carry her myself right? It is because I know that Mark hyung has a slight interest in her which rarely happens and I was being a good friend.

I did not stay any longer in the living room and went back to my room since I trust that Mark hyung will bring Hee Youngie back to her room safely.

Back to the present, I went to wash up and went to the kitchen after that. Jinyoung was already in the kitchen making breakfast. Such a motherly figure. He must have sensed me there as he told me to wake the others up.

All the members had already woken up except Mark hyung and Hee Youngie. I decided to wake Mark hyung first. I went to his room but could not find him anywhere. His bed looks untouched as if he had not slept on it. Where could he be?

Going back to my mission, I went to Hee Youngie's room to wake her sleepy head up.

  "Wake up Hee Youngie, I made breakfast for yo-" I stopped talking as I tried to comprehend the scene in front of me and yes I know that I am taking the credit for Jinyoung's hardwork but no one has to know right? 

Well that is not the main point. The main point is that Mark hyung and Hee Youngie is in an intimate position with Mark hyung on top and his arms around Hee Youngie's waist.  Well he is dominant so that is not a shocker. 

"It's not what you think!" Hee Youngie exclaimed as she pushed Mark hyung away from her.

"Oh no, there's nothing to explain. I know what is going on. You and Mark are dating! I'm going to tell the others of this great news!" I cheered happily as I ran out and started calling the others.

Well they sure progressed fast. I am so proud of Mark hyung.

"What's all the ruckus about?" Jaebum hyung asked.

They were all in the living room so I went to announce the great news to them.

"WHAT?!" all of them exclaimed in unison.

Hee Youngie's pov

After all that drama, I went to pluck in my phone to the charger and went to the bathroom to wash up.

I was combing my hair when I heard the members screaming "what" which frightened the shit out of me that I dropped my comb on my right foot.

I was the one screaming now except that I am screaming in pain. I was jumping on my left foot as the pain on my right foot has yet to subside.

I was busy trying to soothe the pain that I did not realise that all of them were in my room in a weird fighting stance and soon relax after looking around my room to see that it was only me in the room.

I looked at them confused.

"We thought that you got attacked by intruders or something so we came prepared," Bambam oppa shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly.

"What is going on with you and Mark hyung?" Yugyeom oppa blurted out bluntly.

"There is nothing going on!" I defended myself.

I said it too quickly that it sounds suspicious even to myself.

"Why is Mark hyung in your room then, on your bed with you in it as well?" Jackson oppa inquired, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

 "Erm..." I tried to think of an explanation but I was lost for words.

"Just admit it that you both are dating," Jackson oppa added on.

"We are not dating!" I said, feeling frustrated.

"Is that so? What about you Mark hyung?" Jackson changed his target, not backing down.

Mark oppa just shrugged and went out of my room.

"Well that was interesting. Let's have breakfast now," Jinyoung oppa said as everyone follow him out to the living room as if the interrogation earlier had not happen.

I shall stop here. Do vote and comment and tell me how it is so far. I'll be doing Mark's pov in the next chapter so be prepared.

10 Votes and 3 Comments for next update.