Chapter 4

"I'm sorry, didn't see you there," I said apologetically.

"It's alright!" Mark oppa said with a dazzling smile plastered on his face.

I was totally swooned by him. He look so dashing and he is totally my style. I'm so having a crush on him. By the time I knew, my face was as red as a tomato. I was blushing even more when he laughed at my red face.

"You're so cute!" Mark oppa said bluntly as he pinched both of my cheeks.

I looked at him in embarrassment. Mark oppa quickly let go of my cheeks, seeming to just realise what he had done. I immediately miss the warmth of Mark oppa's hands on my face.

Mark oppa awkwardly rubbed his neck and there was tension in the air. Neither of us knew what to do after that sudden skinship.

I cleared my throat to capture his attention.

"I'm just gonna go to my room now," I said to him.

"Oh yeah, sure!" Mark oppa said quickly as he give way for me to pass.

I thanked him for the kind gesture and hurriedly escape to my room.

After ensuring that the door to my room is closed, I let out a huge sigh. I am so exhausted beyond words.

I tossed my bag aside as I plopped myself on the bed, feeling so sleepy already.

I lazed around the bed for a little longer and forced myself to get up to wash up.

I got all my bathing items and facial care and head to the bathroom.

Luckily, the bathroom was not occupied by anyone. I went under the showers and felt my body relax under the warm water.

I scrub away all the dirt on my body and wash my hair thoroughly. I felt so clean after the shower.

I wrap a towel on my body and went to the sink to cleanse and moisturise my face.

I put lotion on my body to maintain the smoothness. As I was putting the lotion on my legs, the bathroom door opened. I looked towards the door and gasped as I see who was standing there, watching me only in a towel.

I was seating on the toilet bowl seat with one of my legs over the other, putting lotion. Imagine how surprise I was when someone abruptly enter the same bathroom that you are in. Furthermore, I am a girl, living under the same roof with seven other guys.

My eyes became enlarge and I just stayed frozen while looking at the intruder like a deer being caught in the headlights.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't know you were in there!" Youngjae oppa apologised while adverting his eyes on the floor.

"It's alright. It's not entirely your fault. I was in the wrong too as I had forgotten to lock the door."

"Still, I should have knocked first. I'm truly sorry!"

No one spoke a thing after the countless apologies from Youngjae oppa. It seems that he was more shock than I was.

I was hoping for him to leave so that I could continue whatever shit I was doing earlier but he still stood there with his head down and his hands together like he was being punished.

"Uhhh, could you leave so that I can, you know." I said, hoping that he get the message.

"Ohh, yeahh, sure! I'll leave right away. Please remember to lock the door next time. I'm sorry once again!" He bowed at me and left, shutting the door tight.

I sighed in relieve and went to lock the door, not wanting another one of them barging in again.

I was dressed in a hoodie and long pants. I put everything back in my pouch and left the bathroom with my things. My hair was still a bit wet.

I went back into my room without any encouter with the guys. I put back all my things at the dressing table and went to tie my hair in scorpion braid.

I was feeling hungry and I decided to get something to eat. I went to the kitchen and roam around, looking for food.

"What are you doing?" A voice spoke out loud, startling me.

I turned around to see Jaebum oppa right behind me. I could feel his breath on my neck. I was flustered with the closeness of our body together.

"I was just looking for food." I said, well more like I whispered.

"There's no food here. We didn't have time to buy groceries. We'll have to call for delivery. Is pizza and chicken okay with you?" He backed away to give me space.

"Yeah, sure. As long as it's food, I'm fine with it."

"I'll just go and call the delivery. You go and watch TV in the living room with the others."

Huhh? The others are in the living room? How come I did not see them earlier? I guess I was too hungry and went to the kitchen blindly that is why.

I followed what Jaebum oppa said and go to the living room.

Like what Jaebum oppa had said, the others are in the living room, watching TV. I went to sit in between of Jinyoung oppa and Jackson oppa, which was the only space left on the sofa.

They were watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1. It just started actually. I have watched all of the movies and this was actually my favourite movie.

The movie was not dubbed but it has hangul subtitles for those who do not understand english.

I was totally immersed in the movie. As I have already watched this movie, I was prepared for the sudden loud sound effects and closed my ears earlier. Unlike me, the others were not prepared excluding Mark oppa and Jackson oppa.

They have probably watched this movie before too. In the middle of the movie, the doorbell rung and it scared the hell out of Bambam oppa as he cursed.

I looked at him horrified as he used such foul words. Sure, I have heard other people say it too but I did not expect people like them to swear.

"Watch your mouth Bambam-ah. It's not good for people that are younger than you hear such words. They might follow you. Do show a good example especially in front of Hee Young."  Jaebum oppa reprimanded him.

"Ne, hyung."

Just then, Jinyoung oppa came in with the deliveries. The others started to crowd around the table while I go to the kitchen to take the plates and cups.

"Yeoksi uri maknae Hee Young-ie!"  Jackson oppa praised me as he pat my head.

I just smiled awkwardly at him and proceeded to pour the drinks for all of us and pass them around, making sure everyone have one.

"Let's have a toast and celebrate this memorable moment of Hee Young being a part of GOT7 and taking my place as the maknae." Yugyeom oppa said while holding up his cup.

Everyone, including me, hold up our cups too.

"To Hee Young-ie!" Jackson oppa cheered.

"To Hee Young-ie!"  The others cheered in sync.

The feast then started. I took a slice of pizza and devoured it in a minute. I went to take another one and took a bite out of it. I looked around to see that all of them were looking at me eating.

"What? Is there something on my face?" I asked while touching my face.

"It's just that, how can you eat so fast? You even eat faster than me." Bambam oppa asked in disbelief.

I looked at his pizza which have not even touched.

"I think you're the one who eats slower than I am and not that I eat faster than you." I replied while shrugging my shoulders.

"BURN!" Jackson oppa mocked Bambam oppa.

Please vote and comment! 💋