Chapter 6

I was so exhausted that I did not dream of anything during my sleep. I felt someone tapping me on my shoulder and I opened my eyes lazily to see that it was Jinyoung oppa.

"Rise and shine. Better get ready now as we need to leave in about an hour or so."

I just nodded my head as a response. He left right after that, probably getting ready also.

I lazily got up and went to wash up quickly. I did not took long in the bathroom as the others will probably need to use it too. I just did my business, washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I went to change my clothes in my room and put on my non-coloured with degree contact lens. I am blind without them. When I am too lazy, I just wear my glasses instead.

I was wearing a white tee which was tucked in a black high-waisted skirt, covered with black leather jacket and black high boots.

I let my hair be in its original wavy manner and I was done. I look at the many mirrors in my room and was satisfied with my look. I looked like a total badass.

I left my room along with my bag on my right shoulder while putting my earpiece in my phone to listen to music. Most of them were already in the living room waiting. The only one who was not here was the one and only Bambam oppa.

I sat beside Mark oppa on the sofa. He was doing something on his ipad. The members are all quiet, doing their own things. Probably it is because it is morning. I am not a morning person too.

Since Bambam oppa is not yet ready, I decided to take a drink as my throat feel so dry. I left my bag on the sofa and went to the kitchen.

I was so thirsty that I finished the whole jug in a few seconds. My throat was still in pain, even after I drink water. I cleared my throat and it felt even worse. Darn it, I have a sore throat.

I better buy some medicine later. The only thing I have now is water, to soothe my throat a bit. I went back to the living room to see that Bambam oppa just got out of his room.

The other members started complaining of how slow he was taking to get ready.

"Even Hee Young got ready faster than you." Jackson oppa said.

"Let's go guys. We don't want to be even more late than we already are." Jaebum oppa interjected before Bambam oppa could open his mouth to defend himself.

We got into 2 separate vans. I was in the same van with Bambam oppa, Jackson oppa and Mark oppa while the other members are in the other van.

I got in first and sat in the back. Mark oppa came to sit beside me while the other two sat in front of us.

Jackson oppa and Bambam oppa was bickering about who knows what and I had to increase the volume to tune their voices out.

I was stopping myself from singing along my playlist as I do not want my sore throat to get even worse.

The guys did not know I was having a sore throat as I did not want them to worry.

I was planning to keep my mouth shut all day long for today so that I can recover faster.

I assumed we were going to the company to have a meeting with JYP oppa and I was right as the JYP ent. building came into view.

I took of my earpiece and coiled it to my phone. One by one, we got out. Reuniting with the others who were in the other van, we went in the building together.

Jaebum oppa knocked on the door and we heard a come in before we enter.

"Ahhh, Got7 and Hee Young-ie!" JYP oppa walked to us and hug us one by one.

He is so friendly.

"Come and have a sit."

We went to sit down as told and JYP oppa began to talk.

"As you all know by now, Hee Young will be a new member of Got7. I hope that you guys will take care of her like you have been doing to your other members. Since Hee Young is new to all this, I want you guys to guide her and be by her side at all times. There will be a change of parts and choreography to all the songs that you guys had performed previously. You will have a month to get use to the new changes for the songs and we will have to record all the songs once more. I know that a month might seem too short for you guys but I believe that you guys can do it! You guys will start practicing today, starting with vocals and then dance. Here are the schedules for this month. That is all. You guys are dismissed."

We all stood up and bowed at him. Jaebum oppa lead us to the practice room. The vocal parts were redistributed and I got the parts mostly from Youngjae oppa's original parts. I feel so bad for stealing his parts but it seems like he did not mind. I was glad of course.

I practiced by myself first and then we practiced together. I made a lot of mistakes because of my sore throat. I apologised to the members because of my bad condition today but the guys look concerned and told me not to force myself.

I tried my best in singing but I just could not hit the high notes with this sore throat. I sounded like a dying cat.

We were now having a break and I just sat at a corner and practised by myself again. I have no time to rest. I was getting better in the high notes but my throat felt even more worse.

I dranked more water, hoping that it will soothe the pain.

"Here, take this." Mark oppa handed me a bottle of honey tea.

"Thanks." I took it gratefully.

I gulped the honey tea and I felt a little better although it tasted weird.

"Don't overwork yourself."

With that, he left and went to talk to Jackson oppa.

Please vote and comment!💎