Chapter 4 - Hey Boys

Chapter 4

*HARRY’S P.O.V*

Scrambled eggs on toast, the finest thing a guy could wake up to. I kissed my Mother on the cheek before she left my room, thankful to have such an incredible lady in my life. She constantly seemed to be content with me, no matter what sorrow I put her through. All the deferral from school, the calls from the police, coming home with bruises all over me, and yet she still treats me amazingly.

It was a gorgeous morning, the radio playing my favourite songs, the glow from outside shining in through my window; I couldn’t wait to start the day.

Sundays were always my favourite days. Mostly because I knew I would have no urge to get into danger. No cravings for driving people mad; people like Aaliyah Jack. I don’t know what it was about her, but I either wanted to fuck her, or drive her crazy. I want her around me at all times, to tell me off, to push and shove me, to ride me. I knew she was crazy about me; I always caught her staring at me. Just thinking of her made me desire the taste of her skin. There was only one thing I could do to take my mind off her, magic.

I went to my favourite spot, the playing field across the street from my home. This is where I practised all my tricks and where no one ever came, usually.

The playground was bare. I walked towards a big oak tree at the distant end of the park. I took out my belongings, aligning them on the lawn cautiously before I began practising. As I was working on my latest card trick, I heard commotion from up ahead. I looked, only to perceive the single human being I would like to run over with my car- Aaron Charlie.

He was playing football with a collection of his associates. These boys were real twats that needed a good thrashing. I could feel my mind pounding as I was keen to call them over and fuck around with them. I tried to battle the urge, but before I knew it I was calling Aarons name.

He came over; his friends following close behind him. They looked like a cluster of twats.

“Hey boys, look, it’s the magician that spray paints lockers part-time- hey, how you doing man?”

I nodded, watching as he slid his fingers through his perspiring, short pale locks. I remember the night I saw him with that slut, Lily, fucking her in the car park of the restaurant I work at. The fucking asshole, he didn’t deserve a girl like Aaliyah. He reminded me of an elf with his pixie ears. I wonder what it would be like to cut them off with a pocket knife… No, get your mind out of the clouds, Styles.

“Speaking of magic, would you fine young men like to see a magic trick?”

They burst into conceited laughter; the fuckers didn’t know what they were in for.

“Yeah show us then”

I scoffed, picking up a pencil from my kit and instructing them to be stay standing while I sat on the grass. I positioned the pencil on the grass, grabbing my wrist on my left hand and hovering over the pencil; giving the false impression that the pencil was hovering. The boys gasped, whispering solutions to each other which were all incorrect. I laughed, letting go of my wrist as the pencil seemed as though it had fallen back on the grass. I looked at the boys, their faces displaying surprised expressions.

“Pretty good, Styles you fucking freak. That was a dumb trick anyway.”

I stood up, dusting myself off before speaking.

“Actually, it’s not the trick that’s dumb it’s you.”

“The fuck did you just say?”

“A four year old can do that trick, a three year old could figure out how I’m doing it you dumb motherfucker.”

And that’s how I spent the day being chased, and beat up by 9 twats.