Chapter 4• All That Matters

Carolina's POV

"So, listen here. Tomorrow all of you are going to meet the whole family and when I say whole, I meant blood by blood, understand?" I smack the stick on the mahogany table right in front of me, once they heard the loud smack, they straightened theirselves and nodded at me.

I'm teaching them on how to meet my family properly, yes Harry knows my family but not all of them. "Harry, you quite know me that when I'm serious, I'm serious- what are you doing?" I point at the paper that he is holding and writing on.

I peeked at it but he immediately covers it with his large hands. I cleared my throat, "Well if you don't want to show it to me, then do that later. You have to listen. My grandmother already knows that our marriage is over and knows the reason why, keep that in mind please." I hissed at him, I didn't mean to but he just gets in my nerves and it is not very nice.

They stared at me in disbelief, they don't know the real me but I'm sure that I can handle it. "My apologies, I didn't mean to but if you please, listen to me." I pleaded, they nodded to me, Harry hid the paper in his left pocket and I look at him satisfied.

"Okay, moving on. Queen Merliya or my grandmother is very, very sweet, but when you do something that she dislikes, you will have to face her. When I'm saying this, it's not scary, am I right? But I promise you, you will get terrified." I point at them, they curtly nod and I smiled.

I fix my skirt and sit down to rest for a while, I didn't know teaching was that hard. Well considering that I'm teaching five boys- "Princess Carolina, your father contested me to assist you today." One of the maids say, I squint my eyes at her.

Why would father want to take a look on me, is there something wrong? "And can you tell me why would my father want me to have a watcher?" I politely asked her, she ponders a bit, before she spoke, "I may not tell you the reason Princess Carolina, my apologies." she answers.

I frowned, what is my father onto now? I sighed in defeat, I guess my father doesn't trust Harry that much anymore. I glance at the boys and they were very shy, well except for Harry, he's used in my home ever since- ever since we were...together. "Gentlemen, please feel at home. There's no need to be shy. I promise, I don't bite." I winked and they laughed, Harry glares at me. Awe, he's jealous. Well he shouldn't be, he still got me but I just don't trust him.

"Louis, stop playing with my buttons!" Zayn exclaimed and I giggled at their silliness. I glance at Harry and I notice that his eyes soften. "But Zayn, I'm bored. Play with me please~" Louis chirped, Liam just looks at them and rolls his eyes, Niall just laughs while eating some homemade tart that Aunt Colette made for us.

When my giggling died down finally, I happily took a drink of my apple juice, my favourite and Harry's favourite too. We have so much in common but there is a large difference too. Now that I think of it, "Harry could you come with me please? Alone." I eyed the maid and she sighs, Harry nods but I'm still waiting for the maids response. She curtly nodded and I mouthed her a thank you then she smiled.

We entered my room, it brings me back the memories with Harry like an arrow shot through me, "What do you want to talk about Princess Carolina?" he asks, I smiled to myself. After the scene yesterday, he still listens to my mother.

"Well let's start with in accordance with the highest standards of propriety or faultless. In Theology which is rare, is not liable to sin." I began to speak.

"I'm kind of a little bit confused Princess Carolina..." his voice trailed off.

I walk over to my window and looked out, "Did you ever meet a woman of an impeccable character Harry?"

I hear his feet shuffle, I feel hot breath by my left side neck, pair of arms on my waist, meaning that his behind me. I miss this. I miss the feeling I get whenever his this close to me or even if he's with me.

"I have never met a woman like that."

_______________________________________.

I know it's short but I just wanna update it. Thanks for reading it :)

~Nina.