Miscarriage of Hell Part 3

After Lily was rushed to surgery by Mrs Beauchmap and Mr Thompson, lucky enough he was on call and was on Darwin at the time, and Connie had told the theatre staff to call Ric Griffin and get him in to Emergency Department's theatre a once. Iain was sat in the staff room worried and scared for Lily, everything was going so well for her. She had made her own mind up about her son and now it could be taken all away from her. Robyn had told people not to worry and that Lily would be fine and she would tell people about her condition when she was out of theatre.

Iain was waiting outside of theatre for Lily to come out and she came out with Ric Griffin and Connie stood by her and the porters pushing her bed across the corridor. Lily woke and she screamed in pain and Ric and Connie rushed to Lily and checked her stitches and Connie felt her stomach and her stomach was distended, she was in labour, the surgery had induced labour. Mr T told Connie and Ric that she would pull the stitches if she was to have a natural labour and they rushed her back to the theatre.

Lily was out of surgery and her appendix had been taken out and she had got back to her room and Mr T came into the room and he sat on the edge of the bed and held her hand, he explained what had happen and she began to cry and scream, and collapsed into the bed and tried to move and then she screamed again in pain and Iain walked into the room and came and gave her a hug, and kept hugging her, while, Mr T left the room.

"He's gone, Iain. He'ssss gone" Lily screamed into Iain shoulder as he came to her side and tears ran down her face, like rain in a thunderstorm. 

"It's okay. Shhhhhhhh! Shhhhh! It's going to be okay!" Iain said as he rocked her back and fourth as she cried and screamed over the death of her unborn baby that had not even the chance to have a life. "Come on Lil, get some rest i promise i will be here when you wake up."

She had tried herself out with crying so hard it hurt and Iain had fallen to sleep in the armchair next to her bed. He felt so sad for her, one thing was that when that pain medication worn off during the middle of the night she would be in a lot of pain. She had been through two surgeries in one day with her appendix removed first and then her little boy shortly afterwards after her first surgery due to her little boy getting the cord wrapped around his neck. Iain had stayed throughout all of it beginning to the end and he was staying to support her. 

The next morning had come around and Lily had woke up in pain and Iain was still by her side just like he said he would and the nurse came in and gave her some tablets to take. Mr Thompson came in and gave her, his regards and that she would be discharged in the next couple of hours or so dependent if anyone would still with her for the next few days. Lily explained that her mother would be in China now and she wouldn't get here for days and Iain offered to let her stay at his. She agreed and Mr T got the discharged papers ready for when she wanted to leave.