Changes

Alexis Jamison's POV:

"You can let go of my hand now, we're here." I open my eyes and find a lagoon full of deep turquoise water. I gasp.

"It's beautiful, how did you find it?" I ask Josh, as he leads me down to the water. He didn't answer, just passed a bag of clothes to me.

"Don't worry Alexis,we're friends, I won't look." He says. I get changed into my bikini top and shorts. I turn around just in time to get drenched by Josh launching himself into the water. He resurfaces, just as I back away from the edge.

"Hurry up Alex, the water is soooo nice!" He shouts. I get a good run up then yell, WOOHOOOOOO!!!!!! I do a great cannonball and then end up touching the ground when I try to stand up underwater.

"Follow me," he says," I know a great place to go." I follow him around the corner, and gasp.

"Its beautiful." I stare at the beautiful waterfall in front of me. Its breathtakingly amazing.

"Come on!", Josh says. We go under the waterfall and find a cave. Josh and I glance at each other. I can tell that he's never seen this before.

"Let's explore it." I say, eagerly.

We get up onto the cave floor, then walk around looking. "Hey what's that, Josh?" I queried, pointing at the back of the cave.

"It looks like a door of some kind." Josh says.

"Well, open the door then." I tell him. He wraps his hand around the doorknob and pulls it open. We step inside the light...

A/N: Hey guys, this is my first story so yeah, it may suck... And I'm new to this as well. I hope you like the start of  the story.

                                 Alora xx