5|~Tale of two brothers

Story goes the two brothers Life & Death were inseparable . Life , being the youngest sent countless gifts to his older brother Death constantly . Death kept those gift with him for eternity , close to his heart never letting them out of his sight. And like that began a tradition that lasted centuries , Life sent sorrowful and miserable souls to Death for he found beauty in pained souls were Death thought people were most beautiful when resting in peace , no worries , no broken dreams or shattered hopes . Life loved sending pained and melancholic souls to Death , were Death got to keep them forever close to his heart , yet Death never returned them he kept them all to himself , years passed and Life became sadder , lonelier , miserable . His gifts became more broken and shattered than before for his brother Death would never return his younger brother's gifts .
Life became unbearable , a sadistic bittersweet lie , Death grew colder by centuries , building walls around his heart . Both brothers were sad they never got to see each other , for their loved was the only thing that kept them alive and the balance of the universe , well ... balanced .
Now they both walk earth in search for one thing and one thing only , redemption. Will they be able to find it in Genevieve Arch , the daughter of a and archangel and a witch or will they die trying .
*^*^*Life & Death*^*^*