12

A black two piece dress is what Yvonne picked out for me. As I was getting dressed, Laila and Chanel showed up at the house. Chanel, as usual, did all of our make up. We all looked bomb as fuck. Definitely hot enough to make jaws drop the second we walk into the club.

I checked my phone and saw two missed calls from Dallas. I groaned in annoyance at the fact that he even bothered to call.

"You good girl?" Laila asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine. Dallas called." I replied.

Chanel scoffed, "ignore the ass. He doesn't deserve a call back. Shit he doesn't deserve a text back." Next thing you know there was a knock at the front door.

"I'll get it." Yvonne said in a peppy tone.

DALLYS POV

It's risky. Really risky. The second I heard Brie and the girls are going to a club tonight I knew I had to stop her man. Well here I am now, on Yvonne's porch. I knocked on the door and waited for it to open.

The wooden door swung open and revealed the biggest bitch of all.

"What do you what scum?" Yvonne insulted me right away.

I laughed at the name, "where's Brie?"

"Not here." She smiled innocently and began to close the door. Before it could shut, I put my hand on it stopping it from closing.

"Dallas leave. Get out." She said through gritted teeth.

"Not until I talk to her. I know you guys are going to a club. I don't want her to."

"You're not the boss of her."

"You guys are going to get fucked up man. Y'all get crazy when y'all drink."

"Well that's our problem isn't it dally? Now leave."

"Can I just talk to Brie?"

"Can you just go talk to Jordyn?"

"Funny. Nothing is going on between me and Jordyn."

"Really? That's why she sucked your dick in front of Brie."

"It was a mistake Vonne."

"Don't call me that, and don't come back.", she began to close the door again but I stopped her one more time.

"Fine then don't tell her I was here please." I begged.

"Whatever." She scoffed, and with that the door slammed.

BRIES POV

I heard the front door slam shut and Yvonne coming back up the steps. She was down there for a while and when she came back into the room she looked mad.

"You okay?" Chanel asked calmly, "who was at the door?"

Yvonne shook her head, "Just some...girl scouts. I didn't have cash though. Couldnt buy anything."

•••

At around 9:00, we left the house for one of the sickest clubs in Tulsa. Yvonne's dad, of course, knows a guy there and got us into the VIP lounge with some bottles too.

It was just the four of us going. I'm going to get my mind off Dallas and the other girls are going just to see if they meet a guy. Outside of the club, we took a dope picture of all of us before walking in.

Inside, there were people who were already fucked up, groups taking many, many shots, everyone was dancing, bodies grinding against each other. It was crazy, but fun. The girls dragged me to the bar.

"Twenty shots." Yvonne stated blankly as she put down some money.

My eyes widened, "twenty?!"

"Five for each of us. What's the problem girl? It's not that much. We're just getting started" Laila smirked.

"No, nothing.  Sorry, I'm worrying too much." I put my head down.

"Don't be sorry. Just have fun!" Chanel exclaimed as she began to hand us each a glass. On three we all downed it quick. Not long after, drinking the next three.

Yvonne then took us to our reserved VIP area. I saw that it wasn't empty. There were a few guys sitting inside. One I recognized. It was Isaac. The guy from school.

"What's Isaac doing here?" I tapped Yvonne's arm.

Chanel whispered in my ear, "I told him to bring a couple of his hot friends."

"Hey Brie", Isaac winked at me, "You look amazing."

I blushed, "Thank you Isaac. You don't look too bad yourself." I straightened out the collar on his shirt. He really did look so good. The all black outfit he was wearing just made him ten times more attractive than he already is.

A waiter brought over a bucket of different alcohols for the eight of us. Isaac grabbed a bottle of Malibu and poured a glass for both of us. I thanked him as I drank the strong liquor. Four drinks later and I was on the dance floor with the girls only. The guys all stayed back in the lounge. Our VIP area looked over the dance floor and I could see Isaac looking right into my eyes. I winked at him and continued dancing. We were all grinding over each other and just having such a fun time. Definitely all drunk.

Throughout the song, I kept making eye contact with Isaac. I saw him finally get up and walk over to me. He grabbed my hand and began to dance with me. Our hands were all over each other and I enjoyed every second of it.

Isaac began to softly kiss my neck from behind me, holding my waist. I held the back of his neck with my right hand swaying my hips to the beat.

He spun me around and held my hands when he asked, "How about another day we go out to dinner or something? I would love to take you out."

I smiled widely, "And I would love that."

"Let's get out of here. We can go somewhere quiet. Don't worry I didn't drink as much as you did."

As Isaac began to lead me out the building we were stopped by one man I am oh so familiar with.