Chapter 32

(Hyungwon is in the media XD)

Daeum

I took some porridge that I cooked myself, some more medicine, a towel, and a drink. I was feeling nervous but I had to make it up to Hyungwon. I wanted to visit him in his house.

I know for cases like this he would make use of me then call me to be by his side as his secretary but right now I never received any contact from him and I felt kinda disappointed. Instead, I'm going on my own and at my will.

I drove the car to his place and fixed myself a little bit more as I got to his house.

"Ah, jamkkan. Riana lives with him so he doesn't need me when he's sick right?" I suddenly thought.

Aishhh.... why did I have to come.

"Should I just go back home? I'm being irrelevant here ugh!" I thought.

"Wait wait! No! I can't go home, I have things to talk about and he might appreciate me inside right?" I cheered up.

Here goes nothing.

I took all my things then went down to walk infront of his house. I rang the doorbell and the gate was opened as I saw the maid greet me.

"Hello I'm looking for Hyungwon." I said.

"He can't face people right now. Won is sick." She said.

"Ani.. It's not for business matters I-- uhh.. I'm his friend." I said.

"Ill go check on that--"

"Please let me in. He knows me very well, we're friends and I even brought him these." I pleaded.

The maid sighed.

"Fine. Come in." She lead me into the house.

I went to Hyungwon's room after being instructed on where it was. I stopped by his door and knocked. No one answered.

I did another knock to make it known then I opened the door to come in. I got surprised as I found him in an oversized thin white t-shirt. He was sitting on the couch, he was in front of me, facing my direction. I stood straight and still and looked at his messy hair and pale complexion. He obviously looked like someone who caught a cold.

We stared at each other before I took steps to come closer in front of him. I cleared my throat and spoke, letting him solely pay attention to me.

"Annyeong.. I'm sorry about the day before yesterday. I heard you were sick and you didn't go to work earlier so I came by to give you these." I placed the stuff in his table.

He didn't say a word but kept looking at me, his expression changing.

"Didn't the maid prohibit you to go here? Go out now, I'm not in the mood to meet people. How am I supposed to feel better if you all keep disturbing me? I'm so sick of this." He rolled his eyes as he said harsh words to me.

I kept quiet feeling the burn of shame. I had to get out now but I couldn't move.

"Don't feel so hurt by what I just said. I'm just saying." He said while refusing to look at me.

I nodded obediently. "Okay.. sorry." My voice got smaller which was pathetic.

He looked at me wondering while I'm still not moving. He tried his best to be cold but he couldn't help it.

"Why do you make it so hard on me? Tsk." He held his head and quickly dragged his body to stand up.

The next thing I knew, I was already in his embrace. I got shocked but inside, my heart was leaping out of joy. Is this real?
He was kinda warm due to the low-grade fever he had. He was also sniffing a little cutely.