the shop assistant

i walked in to a clothes shop one day, because I had gotten a voucher worth £50 of my gran for Christmas. i walked into the shop alone and started gathering clothes to try on. i put a greeny-blue dress into my basket. i thought it was fabulous and thought it would look great on me,(because I didn't really think myself as pretty)I walked into the dressing room and got one of those hangers to say how many stuff I have.i walke "d into the farthest dressing room,ecause the other ones were taken.i was in there when I heard a voice shout "are you okay in there?" as I was in there I had some difficulty putting on a pinks slim dress."am I could use a hand,if that's okay?"i shouted back.a slim-blonde girl came in.she had a pony-tail and was very pretty."hello,how may I assist you?"she said in a posh accent winking at me."hah I need some help putting on this stupi dress"i said as she threw it down over my head and pulled my hands threw"thank you"I said."no problem,its my job aint it?"she said,laughing.next I took out the blue-greeny dress and I had trouble with that two so she said she would help again.she hauled it over me like the last time pulling my arms out.i shouted"im so sorry"really loud as I tumbled forward,nearly knocking her over.we both stood there laughing for about 5 minutes before she got up and helped me again "im not so sure it's you"she said."well I kinda like it"i said smiling at the mirror.for the first ime,i actually thought I looked pretty!"okay"she said,rolling her eyes and winking at me."if you want to bring anything back,just ask me,im liddia,by the way" "okay thanks very much"i said again."no problem,love"she replied,as she walked out.i came out after 5 minutes.when I came out,i seen everyboy staring at me and sniggering.a few women with children,rolled there eyes and sighed,nodding there heads.i looked at htem if to say"whats wrong with you people,its wrong to stare"but I just left,buying the two dresses I tried on,a pair of jeans,2 tops and 2 pairs of leggings(along with fake uggs!)I sighed thinking how happy I was with all my new things.the next day,i returned to the shop,because 1:i still had £30 to spend and 2:one of my leggings ripped along the leg of them.i bought a few more clothes and accessories and paid for them.after I went up to the store manager and said"sorry,do you know where the shop assistant liddia is?" there I no sop assistant here with that name!"the store manager,claire said."but I was talking to her yesterday!"i said."i have been working here for almost 10 years,and there has never been a girl called liddia here!"

it has been almost a year since that incident,and I still don't know who she was.but all I know is she is a lovely girl!

hey there!please send me in stories like these,and I will most likely put them in!inbox me plz!thanks you!zxx