Real or fake?close to death

I was always a good person, very caring with a bright aura. I always saw the cup as half full rather than half empty, relating to life situations and things I had owned and cherished. I was young and had been living in my own place. I was simple and outgoing, but I've always had something negative in the back of mind. Some mornings I would wake up with disgust in my stomach of the thought that something bad was going to happen to me or someone I loved. It seemed like I had prayed for months, with no response. One night I was laying in bed, thinking to myself about how I was feeling. I've never had anything odd happen to me where I lived, but that night made me have a different opinion. I began drifting off, barely hitting the second stage of sleep. I felt as if I was in a meditating stage. I couldn't move even a finger. My eyes felt swollen, and I was freezing. I tried to get out of the bed because I started feeling sick, but I fell onto the floor. A strong feeling took me right from my own being. It was like my soul had left my body lying there on the floor. Everything had become ill. A sickening feeling rushed throughout my body. The overwhelming smell of burning flesh made my eyes water. The unbearable heat, penetrating my skin. I knew I had died, and gone to hell. "How was I still knowing, and in a conscious state?" I thought. The description of demons that has been described to us from novels are nothing in comparison. Their eyes were so dark, lifeless and sunk in. It looked almost as if they had no flesh. Black charred bodies with the muscle of a corpse. A sickness like no other then ruled over my entire being, causing me to vomit. Sweat dripped down my skin, seeming thicker than normal, the humidity in the air made it almost impossible for me to breathe as I choked so much from screaming. "Why?!" I asked God. I felt weak and hopeless, with a claustrophobic cast of feeling paralyzed. I began to move my head from what felt crushed on hell's floor with the scolding heat gluing my skin to the ground. I started to become anxious, scared not knowing what to come. I screamed and cried, I pleaded for forgiveness of my sins. I just wanted it to end, I wanted to be with God. It was then, what seemed like years that I heard a soft voice calling my name, "Amber". I suddenly felt the strength to move. I had then found myself fully awake and aware lying in my bed in my home. I was shocked, confused, was it a dream? Or a real experience?