Sponsor #1: Ariella Wisp

<pre class="commentbubble reverse" style="font-family: Helvetica, Arial, Helvetica, Trebuchet, sans-serif; font-size: 13.63636302947998px; line-height: 16.363636016845703px; margin: 12px 116px 0px 24px; white-space: pre-wrap; word-wrap: break-word; border: 1px solid #c2c2c2; padding: 8px; min-height: 40px; color: #333333; border-top-left-radius: 10px; border-top-right-radius: 10px; border-bottom-right-radius: 10px; border-bottom-left-radius: 10px; box-shadow: #cccccc -1px -1px 2px; text-align: start; width: 419px;">Name: Ariella Wisp

Age: 23

Gender: Female

Appearance: Ariella's hair is constantly changing colour and style, the most current being a light brown with the tips dyed electric blue, done in two loose braids. Her blue eyes are the bane of her existence; they are not unique, simply average. She possesses petite facial features, with full lips and a small nose. Being of average height and build, she is always wearing massive heels to give her height and tight clothing to accentuate her minimal curves.

Personality: Ariella is very bubbly and joyful, but gets annoyed fairly easily. Like most Government-born, she is incredibly vain and proud.

Background: Government-born, Ariella has never known the definition of a "hard life." She comes from a wealthy family, and very much enjoys spending the <a id="FALINK_3_0_2" class="FAtxtL" style="outline: none; color: #f35b00 !important; background-color: transparent !important; border-bottom-color: #f35b00 !important; border-bottom-style: solid !important; border-bottom-width: 1px !important; padding-bottom: 1px !important; display: inline !important;" href="user_inbox?user=NerdyLeprechaun">money</a> on tributes of the Games. Every year she gives an overly generous donation.

Favourite Types Of Tributes: Ariella loathes the female counterparts. No one knows why, and she's not about to divulge that information. Males are hideous creatures in her eyes. In the females, Ariella has always looked for independence, a fashionista, and stubborness.

Quote: "GIRLS! We run the world!" -Beyonce</pre>