Happy Holidays!

IT'S BEEN AWHILE EVERYONE! *Grins

IT'S BEEN AWHILE EVERYONE! *Grins.* You will all have to forgive me... I often get caught up at moments and aren't very active to the public, but I still love to know that all of my friends and family are doing well! Please be dressing warmly! It VERY cold out, and I would hate for any of you to end up with colds!!! *pouts* But i'm here to wish everyone a Merry christmas! Everyone! Friends, Family, unknown people, and people that I have lost contact too. You all mean a lot to me, even If it just doesn't really seem like it! 

Friends: All of you... Being here from the start and helping me out through my struggles, I thank you so much, TELL ME WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE SO I CAN TRY MY BEST AND OBTAIN THAT SHIT FOR YOU!

Family: You know who you are~ My little angel, My little demon. *giggles.* And of course my bunny~ I love you all so much, I STILL NEED TO GET MY PUPS SOMETHING!!! *Grins.* TELL ME MY BABIES!

Unkown: I've yet to meet so many of you, I get follows everyday, AND I WOULD LOVE TO GET TO KNOW YOU ALL AND MAKE NEW FRIENDS YEAH!?

Old friends: We've lost contact... and I really am sad about it. There are a select few of you... In which I either messed up, or maybe you just said something that made me upset, but in any way... I would like to make contact with you all again if you wouldn't mind.... I love you all and hold whatever memories we have to my heart~ Let's start of the new year fresh again...

AND TO ALL IN GENERAL!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! EAT A LOT OF CHEESECAKE!!! YAY!