Mom.

*Sits quietly in the field of grass and flowers. My eyes blinking slowly as I stared ahead and slowly brought a hand to push my hair back and sigh quietly.* This is so stupid. *Mutters to myself as I look up to the sky with a small hopeless glint in my eyes as I gave off the softest smile.* Are you-...Are you up there, momma? *Whispers quietly and only sighs as I bring my legs up to hug.* I hope you are. I hope you're resting. I hope you're up there with dad. *Sighs.* It's been so since last I've seen you. It's been... Way too long for that matter. You'll never believe it. We finally stopped the titan chaos... At the time it seemed like it was impossible- but then- we got to dad's basement. It led us forward. I've lost so many friends and comrades. Could you, maybe say hi to them if they're up there with you? And you'll never believe it... I know you remember Armin. *Smiles and just begins to laugh to myself.* I fell in love with him mother. He somehow managed to get into my heartstrings and tug at each of them. He loves me so much... he loves me for who I am mama. *Grins up at the sky.* I bet you never thought I would end up with Ar huh? Truth be told I always found him appealing, even when I didn't fully grasp that he was a boy. He's been through so much with me.... I owe him my life. *Smiles and slowly brings up my hand that had the sparkling ring on it.* He proposed to me- he wanted to marry me. And my feelings were mutual I wanted to marry him just as much. I want to spend the rest of whatever life I have with him.... *Sighs softly.* I don't have much... I have four years to live Moma... I wish I didn't have to leave so soon. *Purses my lips.* I want to see you badly- but Armin... He's just... I need him. He needs me. *Takes a shaky breath and shakes my head.* Whatever happens... you're always in my head mom. you're always invading every fiber of my being- you're the one that's driven me this far. I want to see you. I want to be able to hug you once more... *Whispers quietly while feelings tears edge at my eyes, though soon shaking the feeling away and only smiling.* you were always there to wipe away my tears, there to make me behave and make friends. I owe you so much. I owe you my life as well... Wait for me okay mom? It won't be long till I finally get to see you again... I love you so much. Please... take care of yourself and dad. I'll be there soon...